• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Trojanlawyer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2022 Toyota Gr86, 2006 Z4
So I thought I would see if the mirrors on the 11th gen Civic are the same as the Integra. I bought some mirror caps and they fit pretty spot on so I think they are exactly the same. In turn, I think the sequential turn signals will probably fit as well. I will likely try them out.

PXL_20220702_201730169.jpg

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I like the look of these! Would you mind sharing a link? I believe many are selling them as "Mugen style" but I'm not positive.

I was quoted $150 to wrap both side-view mirrors in gloss black, but I'm seeing many of these caps (with varying degrees of rice, and probably quality) from $30-$150. This may be a less destructive/permanent/costly way to get the gloss black look.

OP
OP
Trojanlawyer

Trojanlawyer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2022 Toyota Gr86, 2006 Z4
I like the look of these! Would you mind sharing a link? I believe many are selling them as "Mugen style" but I'm not positive.

I was quoted $150 to wrap both side-view mirrors in gloss black, but I'm seeing many of these caps (with varying degrees of rice, and probably quality) from $30-$150. This may be a less destructive/permanent/costly way to get the gloss black look.
Here you go.
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09QFW5B4N?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I don't even have the car yet and I ordered these . Was going to go carbon look but I think the gloss black would match all the other bits.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I'll post pictures of mine when I get a chance--I got the same model and was pleased with the outcome.

They're a tad bit small, so you may see some of your exterior color showing at the seams, but for the price, they're well worth it. The vinyl guys who did my roof both said they liked them, and I was certain they were going to trash talk them and insist that I should've had them wrapped. The $150/wrap vs $30/cap made this an easy decision, even if they're a tad small.

Simsk4300

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Tech & 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec sh-awd
Wow those look sick! Awesome discovery :cool:

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I'll post pictures of mine when I get a chance--I got the same model and was pleased with the outcome.

They're a tad bit small, so you may see some of your exterior color showing at the seams, but for the price, they're well worth it. The vinyl guys who did my roof both said they liked them, and I was certain they were going to trash talk them and insist that I should've had them wrapped. The $150/wrap vs $30/cap made this an easy decision, even if they're a tad small.
Yea I noticed they were smaller but the acura factory ones show a little as well but it's very hard to tell. I could have wrapped it myself but I like the little design up top. The price is worth it and they match the other black trim ND less of a headache vs wrapping

Olaf_Integra

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec w/Technology
Do you have the installation procedure? I got some too, but I don’t know how to install them. :(

corbettj7

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec

Let’s see the roof ?!