Sponsored


Search results

  1. 6MT stock clutch longevity

    Not tracking occasional spirited driving not tuned. I’ll have to look up that clutch modification. Thanks for the tip.
  2. 6MT stock clutch longevity

    Just crossing 50K miles on my 2023 ASpec with the 6MT. Curious how long the factory clutch is lasting for folks?
  3. Mirror & Rear Hatch recommendations?

    Thanks for the feedback, if I hear anything I’ll update too. Hadn’t thought there were that many differences between the mirror setup on the Aspec and ITS🤦‍♂️ Classic MIK communication
  4. Mirror & Rear Hatch recommendations?

    Interesting, about the memory seats going away, hadn’t read that. I can totally relate to the long response times. Also waiting on a reply for the emerald strut team. Will update when I hear.
  5. Mirror & Rear Hatch recommendations?

    TL;DR: Mikstore C or F kit for mirrors? Mikstore Hatch or Emerald Struts? I have been reading and watching on the Folding mirrors and Powered Rear Hatch for a year now, and can't seem to find a clear conclusion on whether to use the Mikstore C or F kit for the mirrors, and if anyone else has...


Top