What? So basically mod or not modded your car can't be touch under the hood? Caus a stripped bolt or missing clip implies modification ? Lol.
Anyways. They have to prove that the modification directly impacted the failure. It's better not to go this route. Either don't mod it or keep the mods...
Sounds like a low battery or a fuse that keeps blowing and they haven't found the source
Just happened to me. My 09 civic si kept blowing fuse #3. Had cel, vsa , battery and the exclamation point light on. Took 2 trips but eventually found the culprit.
I won't be modding this engine wise. This car is my DD. I also got the extended service agreement from acura. All I plan on doing is getting the nicer floor mats, the spoiler upgrade and maybe those door sills that light up.
I didnt know the dealer installs tint . This is an acura dealer ?
Yes but there not excessive. Your comparing a pop or 2 from the factory, compared to crackle tunes that just pop non stop while your decelerating. To get that constant constant pop that's endless your dumping unburnt fuel which in the long run will damage your catalytic converter. If your...
They get those extra pops and bangs by dumping un burnt fuel into your system. That's what creates those excessive pops. Over time that will destroy your catalytic converter
I watched a video on that sprinter and I could see right through it lol. No thanks. I have k n filters on my v8 amg. If it can be in an amg it def can go in my integra lol.
Hey I'm actually in Ct. I had Josh at rxdetailingstudio do everything that your pretty much looking. I had the front ppf'd , mirrors , the fenders all the way to the rear bumper. They recommended that because our fenders on the type S flare out. Rocks getting kicked up can chip that area.
For...