My 2nd hand wash of my black ITS since taking delivery on 7/13. Already discovered light scratches, one was able to waxed off, the other is still there but not very noticeable. Black is so hard to keep clean but love the look. Now considering ceramic coats!
I have a black/black ITS and am considering to replace the driver and passenger head rests to red ITS. Anyone had done this? Any pictures? I wonder if it has an OEM part# that I can purchase?
I am not a red car fan but this red with the ITS is soooo hot! I think Acura has done really nice with their colors. You really cannot go wrong with any. The LCM also looks so amazing. It is hard to stick to just my black ITS. Anybody feels that if money is not an issue that you would buy...
That is a really good term you got. Did you have a trade-in? The ITS is my fun weekend car so I did not have a trade-in and therefore had to put a larger down payment. If you did not have a trade-in to get your ITS, then you probably had the best financing deal!
I think you have to have a really high credit score and willing to put more down payment if need to. I asked the finance guy to quote me 36, 48, and 60 months and what the interest rates and additional down payment I have to make. I was lucky that Capital One‘s rate was the same for those 3...
Great to know. I saw Nalley has 2 black/black and 1 LCM in transit, so hopefully they will arrive by next week. I plan to do ceramic tint, mud flaps and black out badges (no illuminated).
Are you buying from Nalley Acura?
I am buying from Nalley and also black/black, and the sales person just emailed to say my Integra is coming and is in TN. The wait is killing me right now!
I have a question since I am not familiar on what else a dealership will charge for a sale of a new car. While the dealer I am buying my ITS is charging at MSRP, there is a $599 Dealer Service Charge. In their price agreement sheet. It is a line item at the bottom of the sheet after tax and...
I went to my nearest Dealer, Naley Acura, in GA and tested drive the car. It definitely was a fun care. I used to own an S4 and this one was more fun to drive. I also was able to reserve a black/black on May 11. I had a conversation with the sales rep before the reservation and he said he would...
Hi All, new poster here. I was able to reserve the black/black yesterday. Spent 40 minutes with 5 website tabs and an iphone, continuing to refresh. But fortunately I was successful. Looking forward to contributing to this forum!