Sponsored


Search results

  1. 18 x 9.5 +39 Tire Fitment on H&R Springs

    @notorious9i6 is running a 275/35 tire with the same offset - reports no rubbing lowered on H&R. https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/yokohama-advan-gt-beyond-275-35-19.52413/
  2. 18 x 9.5 +39 Tire Fitment on H&R Springs

    Looks great! You think you'd have enough clearance for 275 width?
  3. 18 x 9.5 +39 Tire Fitment on H&R Springs

    Starting to get cold in Texas, looking to switch to an all season tire with my new wheels I ordered. Likely doing the Continental DWS 06+ but stuck between 265/35 and 275/35. Daily driving duties only. Is 275/35 too aggressive with this offset? I plan on just maxing out camber with stock...
  4. Reliable Tuning/Mods - Advice Needed

    Going to reach out via Instagram. Easier to see than on the forum.
  5. Reliable Tuning/Mods - Advice Needed

    Thanks! Located in Houston. Need to get my ECU unlocked still but will reach out. After reading up on your tuning thread between here and FL5 forum, I don't think an off the shelf solution is the move lol.
  6. Reliable Tuning/Mods - Advice Needed

    #guilty ? spending too much time between this and the FL5 thread. Giving me too many ideas.
  7. Reliable Tuning/Mods - Advice Needed

    Thanks! I looked into several threads here and seems like Jester's is the way to go! As far as tuning with current set up, I guess my only concern would be increased wear/tear on stock components leading to early failure. In that case, I may just upgrade to those additional items.. but will...
  8. Reliable Tuning/Mods - Advice Needed

    I am indeed that member... couldn't resist ?
  9. Reliable Tuning/Mods - Advice Needed

    As title suggests, I am considering picking up some additional parts and doing a tune. Daily driving/spirited driving only. Would like to get to 375-400 HP reliably (yes, I know reliability is relative). Current performance mods: AWE Touring Exhaust, PRL HVI Looking to get: Intercooler +...
  10. Wheels, Tires, & Suspension Setup Pics Thread

    FWIW Neighbor has a set of brush clear's on his white M340i - looks really clean on white cars.
  11. Insurance cost on an Integra Type S

    Unfortunately, you're not going to get an apples to apples comparison as you are provided a quote based on your specific factors. As you see, a few folks in this thread mentions other things like location, multiple vehicles, discounts, bundling, etc. You also don't know what coverages people...
  12. Exclusive Batch: Volk Racing ZE40 M-Spec 18x10.0 +40 (Face 3) (God Spec)

    Is the bronze set still available? ? @lmtlsauto
  13. Member Joemama says he will keep his car stock

    I thought I'd be OEM longer... 3 months in and I've done a catback exhaust, HVI. Have RMM, spacers, and lowering springs waiting to be installed. I'm done now.. maybe going down to 18s for a meatier tire set up. Already had to have one tire replaced.
  14. Exclusive Batch: Volk Racing ZE40 M-Spec 18x10.0 +40 (Face 3) (God Spec)

    I second this... would love to hear about customers who've ran a similar set up. _ x 9.5 seems like most aggressive set up I've seen ppl running. @lmtlsauto
  15. First Fun Car!

    AWE Touring Exhaust installed last week - took about 2.5 hours (used a lift), pretty straight forward. OEM exhaust sounds good. But this exhaust is way better and there is little to no drone. It's pretty tame inside the cabin. Only annoying thing is you get a loud change in tone around...
  16. [FS] OEM Integra Type S Wheels (4) No Tires

    Would you be willing to sell the spacers separately? Or with wheel only.
  17. Where to start with Performance Upgrades?

    I'm in a pretty similar situation. Decided exhaust was the next step and lowering springs. Car is pretty great straight out the box. Hoping AWE finishes building my exhaust and H&R springs come in soon! As far as down pipe is concerned, based on what I've read it does alter the sound in a...


Top