• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex Blue / Orchid - 6MT

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
How easy was it to sell on eBay? I have a built jeep that I have for sale on several different sites, but not eBay because I only buy and never sell on there.

IMG_9839.jpeg
It was very easy to sell on there! Had much better luck than auto trader honestly! I have used it to sell 3 cars now Iā€™ve bought cars through eBay too over many years. I like that itā€™s easy to weed ppl out by looking at feedback score too!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
It was very easy to sell on there! Had much better luck than auto trader honestly! I have used it to sell 3 cars now Iā€™ve bought cars through eBay too over many years. I like that itā€™s easy to weed ppl out by looking at feedback score too!
Thanks for the feedback! I havenā€™t had much luck on Auto Trader, Racing Junk, Marketplace, or YouTube yet. Only been a week, but I want it to sell fast to put a large amount down in addition to what I already have. I also just signed up for FB so not getting a ton of views probably.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I donā€™t know if they just recently changed it, but eBay wants 10-15% of the sale!! šŸ˜± Thatā€™s a little too high for me. Heck, thatā€™s higher than the interest rates. Lol I guess if I add $2-3K more list price. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I donā€™t know if they just recently changed it, but eBay wants 10-15% of the sale!! šŸ˜± Thatā€™s a little too high for me. Heck, thatā€™s higher than the interest rates. Lol I guess if I add $2-3K more list price. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
Oh damn that doesnā€™t sound right to me, I definitely didnā€™t pay that percentā€¦ you sure that applies to the motors? I definitely only paid a $70 listing fee but nothing moreā€¦ unless recently changedā€¦ Iā€™m very surprised to hear!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Oh damn that doesnā€™t sound right to me, I definitely didnā€™t pay that percentā€¦ you sure that applies to the motors? I definitely only paid a $70 listing fee but nothing moreā€¦ unless recently changedā€¦ Iā€™m very surprised to hear!
I will double check!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
OP
OP
choppingsticks
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
Oh yes Iwas super excited when I bought this car so Igot so many random things on amazon with amazon reward dollars haha including a led garbage bag you see inthe passenger side, a visor clip-on tissue holder and a tray for inside that center console to hold more things like loose change- there is a driver side holder caddy too for my chapstick/makeup etc but I can't have it there for the time being with the seat pad in place. I bought the aspec floor mats, the trunk tray , the first aid kit lol, a cargo net, illuminated door sills (that are not installed yet and i consider selling maybe idk yet), I also bough the rain deflectors too that are not yet installed either, - I was a little extra excited and went abit wild with theaccessories :)
Haha you're truly building it into your own! You've definitely got a place for everything. Based off the 87 MR2 and the G37 you had, you don't switch cars often, so definitely getting all those accessories is warranted.

I can take some pics of the illuminated door sills if you want to see them to help you decide. Unfortunately, my car is back at the dealership (emissions problem and rev match disabled) for the 2nd time, it was the capless gas tank door not closing properly it seems. Hopefully will get her back on Monday.

The door sills are pretty nice and I've got a couple of 'ooh look at that', but definitely not a must have. Would you install yourself at home?

You did an incredible job with the post on the G37, it's probably the best post I've seen of a pre-owned car I've seen. It's so clean and well staged, you could have a detailing shop.

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Haha you're truly building it into your own! You've definitely got a place for everything. Based off the 87 MR2 and the G37 you had, you don't switch cars often, so definitely getting all those accessories is warranted.

I can take some pics of the illuminated door sills if you want to see them to help you decide. Unfortunately, my car is back at the dealership (emissions problem and rev match disabled) for the 2nd time, it was the capless gas tank door not closing properly it seems. Hopefully will get her back on Monday.

The door sills are pretty nice and I've got a couple of 'ooh look at that', but definitely not a must have. Would you install yourself at home?

You did an incredible job with the post on the G37, it's probably the best post I've seen of a pre-owned car I've seen. It's so clean and well staged, you could have a detailing shop.
Sorry I took a break from this site for just a little because I was obsessing over type s and fact i can't get one right now :'( So I haven't really posted in a bit I" appreciate the compliments!

I would like to see the door sills- I think I will just install those and the visors afterall, they can only help the value I'd imagineesp sincethey are all dealer supplied accessories!