• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Honda has been really been cheap lately. Found out recently on the FL5 doesn’t come with dimming rear view mirror and is an accessory at 45k.
Adds unnecessary weight 🤷‍♂️

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I’m hoping there are more photos to share from the race this weekend.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
911 targa, Model Y, Civic SI
Local Acura dealer told me they're expecting 2 units.. for all of '23. Midwest city, reasonably large. No idea on markup, but there will be one. Their sister Honda dealer sold their last CTR at 20k over MSRP, so I'm not holding my breath.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
don’t believe the FUD. There will be more cars than FL5 and they should be coming a lot faster since it’s built in Ohio. There was only enough demand to sell 13k integras last year… Im gonna guess there will be less than 10th of that in Type S demand. I don’t see any issues hitting demand.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Honda has been really been cheap lately. Found out recently on the FL5 doesn’t come with dimming rear view mirror and is an accessory at 45k.
As far as I know it’s not even an accessory. You get a mirror from different Honda models and make it work but not a true FL5 part.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
don’t believe the FUD. There will be more cars than FL5 and they should be coming a lot faster since it’s built in Ohio. There was only enough demand to sell 13k integras last year… Im gonna guess there will be less than 10th of that in Type S demand. I don’t see any issues hitting demand.
I hope you’re right and it’s not to much trouble to get one. :)

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
I was told by a dealer that Type S will make up 10% of Integra production.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
I was told by a dealer that Type S will make up 10% of Integra production.
Anyone know what percentage of Type R is for the civic. That might help gauge if demand will be met

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Thanks! I did see that one last night. My wife has social media so she looked it up for me. Lol That color grows on me the more I see it - but it’s important to note that this color & silver always look better on a slightly cloudy day where you get to really see more elements & shades than pure sunlight. At least that’s my opinion.

I think the TEP color with the Azurite blue interior would be a cool choice.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Local Acura dealer told me they're expecting 2 units.. for all of '23. Midwest city, reasonably large. No idea on markup, but there will be one. Their sister Honda dealer sold their last CTR at 20k over MSRP, so I'm not holding my breath.
Damn man, which Midwest city are you around? I’m in the Midwest & working with 2 dealerships, one of which has committed to no markup from MSRP.

You should be able to find another dealer that should receive more allocated vehicles to go through. Depending on location may have to travel a bit though.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Found this

Screenshot_20230415-070712.png
I don't see my heated steering wheel listed!!!!
I'm guessing I'll have to make the standard Integra heated steering wheel accessory work somehow....sigh

Mike

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
2 units all of 23 is a damn lie. Most Honda dealers have gotten least 4 FL5 by now and vol dealers have gotten more.