• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ZDX Type-S Coming in 2024

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I can't be the only one who saw Acura's email about the "electrified" 2024 ZDX Type-S, right? If you missed it, here's the press release: https://acuranews.com/en-US/release...-crafted-performance-into-the-electrified-era

So what does everyone think this means for when/if we might see an Integra Type-S? I'm pretty certain there will be an Integra Type-S eventually, but Acura announcing that they're resurrecting the ZDX for 2024 and that a Type-S model will be available just doesn't give me hope that we'll see a Type-S Integra until 2025.

It certainly seems like it would be easier to develop and announce a Type-S version of the RDX or Integra since these are the only models without a Type-S, am I right? Interested to hear what everyone thinks!

edddmaster

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Still think we will see an ITS next year or maybe 2024 but they’re gonna give the CTR room to shine first.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Waiting... patiently😬

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
D56A88A0-CF2A-4A99-B551-A6F4CFA4A118.jpeg

i snapped this photo of my Integra next to the Honda Crosstour which is very similar to Acura ZDX. The Crosstour/ZDX was the only recent liftback in the Honda/Acura lineup.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
I think they are dropping the ZDX/ZTS teaser a little early to let people know what's coming.
It's their first ever BEV so they need to generate some level of hype for it. Promising the Type S variant can be a good way to do that.
I still believe that the ITS will come before the ZTS.
...unless they need an EV to match all the CAFE regulations before launching another 25MPG ICE vehicle lol