• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Will the accessory Honda shift knob fit for the DE5 ITS?

tsb88

First Name
Tejas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Was wondering if someone knew if the red leather accessory Honda shift knob for the FL5 CTR would fit the DE5 ITS.

Dreamshop link: https://dreamshop.honda.com/s/product/knob-shift-red-leather/01t6g000005G6mHAAS

Part Number: 08U92-T60-110

Also does someone know how much this shift knob weighs? I couldn’t find that information online. I know the OEM ITS shift knob is 245g and the titanium accessory knob is 255g based on another thread.

OP
OP

tsb88

First Name
Tejas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Yes it will fit the DE5 ITS. I have one for trade if you have a stock DE5 ITS shift knob for sale.
Thanks for the trade offer but I decided to keep the OEM shift knob. Tried some aftermarket knobs that were lighter and heavier than OEM to see how they compared and the combination of smoothness, feedback, and momentum never felt as good as the OEM. And I know the Honda one is lighter