• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Where's Teggy?

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Please tell me where is your Teggy in the pre-ordering process? In other words, has your dealership reached out to you yet and/or asked you for the accessories you wanted and/or whatever else? Just curious!

Last edited:

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Firstly, I'd reach out to the dealership that has your reservation. They're just a phone call away.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Firstly, I'd reach out to the dealership that has your reservation. They're just a phone call away.
Thanks for your immediate reply/very good advice. However, I did leave 2 chat messages and one text message with the dealership and it's been to no avail!

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
No contact from my dealer, other than a text Monday morning that said click YES to continue receiving texts. I replied YES and am still waiting for another text!:)

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
Quick update - talked to the dealer this morning and he said the placed his orders last week but no ETA on delivery

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Yea I don't know what is going on at this point LOL
Some dealers are telling you guys they have visibility, placed orders and it's a late May/early June deliver
Some dealers are saying they can only confirm a reservation and nothing past that
Some dealers are saying that Acura is sending ALL manuals for the first batch! LOL

My Dealer said they can see by my phone number "I am one of the first to reserve the chance to purchase an integra" and to sit on my hands until it comes

If there was EVER a reason I would appreciate the direct to consumer model like Tesla, this is a great reason for it.

The first dealer I withdrew my reservation from, said I was one of two who had reservations; this is in scottsdale AZ, a car hub...

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
The first dealer I withdrew my reservation from, said I was one of two who had reservations; this is in scottsdale AZ, a car hub...
I would imagine pre-orders would be pretty low it was a really long time since the prototype and they were dead silent leading up to pre-order day. Feels like the marketing machine for the Integra is barely starting up.

DPE

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 CTR
My dealer was very responsive, emailing shortly after I placed my reservation and then calling (and charging my card) a few hours later. Spoke with them today and he said my order has been sent to Acura (along with several others last week) but there was no update on a production date etc. Which he thought would show up in 2-3 weeks, as has been expected. I'm number two on their list, and have an NFT so apparently made the first 500. He felt like it would be June before any cars actually got delivered, based on his experience, but obviously he can't confirm anything until Acura confirms with him.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Yea I don't know what is going on at this point LOL
Some dealers are telling you guys they have visibility, placed orders and it's a late May/early June deliver
Some dealers are saying they can only confirm a reservation and nothing past that
Some dealers are saying that Acura is sending ALL manuals for the first batch! LOL

My Dealer said they can see by my phone number "I am one of the first to reserve the chance to purchase an integra" and to sit on my hands until it comes

If there was EVER a reason I would appreciate the direct to consumer model like Tesla, this is a great reason for it.

What you’re coming across is sales guys trying to sound smart and relevant yet they really know nothing. There is limited visibility. Like their order sheets showing the same combos that we got. Some dealers are more transparent than others and show people that stuff. Others make it up. The rest is all speculation. May arrival is just a guess. No one has that confirmed. And Acura isn’t sending all manuals. The guys in the podcast were/are full of garbage. Acura predicts 15% of sales to be manual. Ordering all manuals would be a dumb move. My CVT was ordered last week and confirmed by Acura.

Regarding the “ "I am one of the first to reserve the chance to purchase an integra" and to sit on my hands until it comes” It’s a bit more formal than that. The dealer didn’t order a bunch of integras and you get first pick. They ordered it specific to your reservation number. And when built you will specifically get a VIN. Every other integra they get in will be spoken for by other reservations. So you get the one “assigned” to you or you don’t get one.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Ordered on day 1 and visited the dealer about it yesterday. They said I can still change the color if I want. It seems that the dealers can't place orders as of yet since not much has been released including options/price. I asked them to notify me when it's time for them to place the order and lock in the order. Also it seems the dealership had only a handful of orders so not much demand.. makes you wonder if the 500 reservations were actually met.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Ordered on day 1 and visited the dealer about it yesterday. They said I can still change the color if I want. It seems that the dealers can't place orders as of yet since not much has been released including options/price. I asked them to notify me when it's time for them to place the order and lock in the order. Also it seems the dealership had only a handful of orders so not much demand.. makes you wonder if the 500 reservations were actually met.
They announced they hit 500 same day on their instagram

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Numerous others have confirmed their dealers have placed orders. And from what was explained to me, the dealer order has to match the reservation color and trim. Of course you can “change” your color. All that means is that if you ordered black, but change to white, your black will come and you’ll have to wait for an extra white. There’s a lot of dealer misinformation going on. Most likely due to sales guys not knowing what they’re talking about. Options are irrelevant since those are dealer installed and price is irrelevant since dealers have a line of credit with Acura.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Numerous others have confirmed their dealers have placed orders. And from what was explained to me, the dealer order has to match the reservation color and trim. There’s a lot of dealer misinformation going on. Most likely due to sales guys not knowing what they’re talking about.
I pre-ordered my Apex Blue A-Spec Tech Manual Integra on March 10th and the order was placed shortly thereafter - almost immediately!