• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What mod are you doing to your 2023+ Integra first?

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Okay, let's be honest here. None of us are going to leave our Integras stock for long. Especially me.

SOOOOOO... realistically speaking what mods are you hoping to throw on first? Intake and exhaust? Maybe some springs and wheels? A tune? Maybe some little lips/boy accessories etc?

Tell me what you think this car needs and what you want to see come out of our doors. Anything and everything is fair game at this point.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yessssssss!

Exterior-wise, I'm interested in a front lip and side skirts. I wish the factory duckbill spoiler was optional so something more aggressive could be added, but it clips in and would leave holes. I'll buy your tuner just as soon as it's out, but I think that's as far as I'd be comfortable going during the 2 year factory warranty period. After that, I'm open to front and down pipes, one of your turbo upgrades, and an intake to start.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si
Okay, let's be honest here. None of us are going to leave our Integras stock for long. Especially me.

SOOOOOO... realistically speaking what mods are you hoping to throw on first? Intake and exhaust? Maybe some springs and wheels? A tune? Maybe some little lips/boy accessories etc?

Tell me what you think this car needs and what you want to see come out of our doors. Anything and everything is fair game at this point.
Shifter upgrades, which I feel safe to assume will just carry over directly from the 11th gen Civic. Throwing on my OG Acuity ESCO shift knob. Probably a rear motor mount. Likely a tune and hope the trans doesn't start slipping right away.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
I want to know what this will look like with a nice wing on it.

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
Depends how the car drives. The more engaging the better. I gravitate towards suspension first.
Would have loved to still have my 95 civic DX with no power steering to compare 🤣

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si
Also, a rear sway bar is typically a great upgrade as well. If I read the thread on Civixi.com correctly, 10th gen bars should work on the Integra, which would be great.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
Also, a rear sway bar is typically a great upgrade as well. If I read the thread on Civixi.com correctly, 10th gen bars should work on the Integra, which would be great.
I would think so. Will find out.

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Tune, intake, rear sway bar, front strut tower brace, front/down pipes, maybe an exhaust later on. Those are my go to within first year or two most likely. Maybe an upgrade to Type S brembos if they can be mounted to non Type S cars. Can do so on the TLX's. Also may just upgrade to the Type S depending on if I'm able to and if it is worth the upgrade 😂

as far as appearance goes, maybe a lip, side skirts, and the acura carbon fiber spoiler

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
Tune, intake, rear sway bar, front strut tower brace, front/down pipes, maybe an exhaust later on. Those are my go to within first year or two most likely. Maybe an upgrade to Type S brembos if they can be mounted to non Type S cars. Can do so on the TLX's. Also may just upgrade to the Type S depending on if I'm able to and if it is worth the upgrade 😂

as far as appearance goes, maybe a lip, side skirts, and the acura carbon fiber spoiler
Think will see the Type S this year at all or it will be next year?

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Hope so, I can see it being fall/winter reveal. Hoping it is at same time as the Type R but doesn’t seem likely. May be good indication of what the Type S could be though 🤔

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Dealer here believes it’ll definitely be MY2024 which seems likely. Best guess is fall reveal and spring release.

It doesn’t seem likely they’ll be available by end of 2023. Gives the markets time to recover hopefully.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Dealer here believes it’ll definitely be MY2024 which seems likely. Best guess is fall reveal and spring release.

It doesn’t seem likely they’ll be available by end of 2023. Gives the markets time to recover hopefully.
Yeah that's what I would think they would do.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
IInterested in the FSTB, Upgraded RSB, RMM

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON