• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What 2022 Integra colors are you hoping for?

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
Personally I'd love a Type-S in Championship White.

I'd also love some form of Green and Yellow. Parking lots are way too full of shades of Grey/Silver/Black/Dark Blue

toxic_civic

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe, 1995 BMW 318i, 1983 Porsche 944
I wouldn't be made if we got something similar to my old SI (See profile pic). My current 2017 CRV touring is Molten Lava Orange, a color similar would be a no-brainer choice for me personally.

Raster

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 TSX 6MT, 2016 RDX
I had Isle Green Pearl. That or Phoenix Yellow would be great! However, having seen the tease renders, it would look amazing in a two-tone!

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I want Apex Blue hands down. But I wouldn't mind seeing a dark purple like what the new civic and TLX have on offer. I think Phoenix yellow would be perfect for the Type S.

I'm really hoping they make the Orchid white interior available on the A-Spec... Apex Blue with Orchid interior would be my dream combo.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
A-Spec either Apex Blue or Phantom Violet Pearl. Type S for sure Tiger Eye Pearl unless they come out with a new color for Integra.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I want Apex Blue hands down. But I wouldn't mind seeing a dark purple like what the new civic and TLX have on offer. I think Phoenix yellow would be perfect for the Type S.

I'm really hoping they make the Orchid white interior available on the A-Spec... Apex Blue with Orchid interior would be my dream combo.
Apex blue might be one of my favorite shades of blue ever. There’s a ton of depth to the color.

I am really loving the long Beach blue From the RDX/NSX.. can dream

Last edited:

PN_man

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Si (Lunar Silver)
I'd like to see some new colors. A lighter metallic blue would be nice. Or green. It would be unique in green.