• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

We expecting something at the Long Beach GP?

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
We know Acura is the main sponsor for the Long Beach GP and they probably want to keep the momentum for the Integra reveal going.

The promotional Anime they released obviously takes place there.

I'm sure the most we'll get (if anything) is a teaser as they don't want to jump the gun before Honda reveals the CTR in its full glory.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
We know Acura is the main sponsor for the Long Beach GP and they probably want to keep the momentum for the Integra reveal going.

The promotional Anime they released obviously takes place there.

I'm sure the most we'll get (if anything) is a teaser as they don't want to jump the gun before Honda reveals the CTR in its full glory.
They could show the PMC version if they want to.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I think we get additional anime episodes at this time. And that the light blue integra on the lift, which has its top half covered by the garage door, is the ITS. That’s my wishful thinking.

But honestly I think Acura is silent about the its until at least the first wave on integras ship.

They’re entire model with reservations and limited color choices is designed from a production POV to get them out on the road marketing themselves asap. If they revealed an ITS for 4-5k more before the base ships, many will cancel their order and wait.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I think we get additional anime episodes at this time. And that the light blue integra on the lift, which has its top half covered by the garage door, is the ITS.
The thing is that it would be weird for it to be the ITS on the lift because Type S models have Quad and I’m sure Acura wouldn’t eliminate that. Also the Blue is only manufactured in PMC so that color isn’t on the line the Integra is actually built

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The thing is that it would be weird for it to be the ITS on the lift because Type S models have Quad and I’m sure Acura wouldn’t eliminate that. Also the Blue is only manufactured in PMC so that color isn’t on the line the Integra is actually built
That’s true. Wasn’t thinking about the exhaust. I was thinking how they conveniently cut off where a badge would be.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
That’s true. Wasn’t thinking about the exhaust. I was thinking how they conveniently cut off where a badge would be.
Yeah it was weird but it could of been the A-Spec trim badge. I think that’s more of a hint to a PMC edition. I also wonder how they are going to do the quads. Since it’s not like the TLX and MDX where there is a lot of room under the rear area

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
I’m thinking we get nothing at GPLB unless it’s a PMC edition or a very very brief tease. It’s just too soon. They’ll still be hyping up the initial release in April

OP
OP
urbanglowcam

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
I think we get additional anime episodes at this time. And that the light blue integra on the lift, which has its top half covered by the garage door, is the ITS. That’s my wishful thinking.

But honestly I think Acura is silent about the its until at least the first wave on integras ship.

They’re entire model with reservations and limited color choices is designed from a production POV to get them out on the road marketing themselves asap. If they revealed an ITS for 4-5k more before the base ships, many will cancel their order and wait.
That's what I was thinking for the "I got next" challenger that shows up at the end, but it was clearly the prototype with the yellow exhaust tips.

I do agree with your point, but didn't they announce the TLX Type S earlier on which could have canibalized their sales of the lower trims too? MDX Type S was a bit more staggered from what I remember, but the Type S was still the intitial MY2022.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
That's what I was thinking for the "I got next" challenger that shows up at the end, but it was clearly the prototype with the yellow exhaust tips.

I do agree with your point, but didn't they announce the TLX Type S earlier on which could have canibalized their sales of the lower trims too? MDX Type S was a big more staggered from what I remember, but the Type S was still the intitial MY2022.
Both TLX and MDX were announced with Type S at the same time only difference was that the MDX S was basically just a shot of the back and not the front. Also when they stated testing the TLX and MDX both were spotted first with Type S trim before base trims. This time it was the opposite way which makes me think the Type S will be revealed later because of CTR.

OP
OP
urbanglowcam

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
Both TLX and MDX were announced with Type S at the same time only difference was that the MDX S was basically just a shot of the back and not the front. Also when they stated testing the TLX and MDX both were spotted first with Type S trim before base trims. This time it was the opposite way which makes me think the Type S will be revealed later because of CTR.
What worries me about that is that we get the Type S as a MY2024. Hopefully that's not the case and they still manage to promote it and release in the fall of this year as a 2023.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
What worries me about that is that we get the Type S as a MY2024. Hopefully that's not the case and they still manage to promote it and release in the fall of this year as a 2023.
I think it will still be a 2023 MY. 2024 MY I believe starts next Spring. Next model to be 2023 MY for the line up is the MDX.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I think Honda will show off the Civic Type R before we see the type S.

OP
OP
urbanglowcam

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
I think Honda will show off the Civic Type R before we see the type S.
I agree that the CTR will be shown in it's entirety with specs first.

I think it's still possible for Acura to announce and tease the Type S with limited details before that.