• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Vanity Light LED conversion

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Upon taking delivery of my Integra, I noticed the Vanity lights were not LED unlike the rest of the interior lighting. So I decided to fix that. I purchased size 74 leds from vleds.com 5500k was the color I chose.

Before
40540B3C-1631-47A3-999D-8557C4F16BA4.jpeg

After

823ACF3A-5E4F-4E5B-B75D-9192963D2B1E.jpeg

mkIntegra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra MT
Lol - it bothered me so much that these were the only non-LED lights on the car. I like how yours came out. Does the color temperature you chose match the rest of the LED interior lights? I'm thinking about doing this too.

Can you share the link the specific product you purchased? Is it this? https://www.vleds.com/shop-application/interior/74-6-c.html

Last edited:
OP
OP

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Lol - it bothered me so much that these were the only non-LED lights on the car. I like how yours came out. Does the color temperature you chose match the rest of the LED interior lights? I'm thinking about doing this too.

Can you share the link the specific product you purchased? Is it this? https://www.vleds.com/shop-application/interior/74-6-c.html
Yea that’s the link to the bulbs I purchased I chose 5500k it matches the interior lighting very well.

mkIntegra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra MT
vleds.com is awesome, they shipped them out fast and I already installed them. It turned out nice! Thanks for posting this as I would have had trouble locating a replacement bulb.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
How is the installation process? Fairly straight forward?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I’d also like to know.
I did it on my Civic X; easy peezy

just pop off the plastic light cover, pull out old bulb, slide in new LED (correct contact-side upwards) and resnap on the plastic cover. should take less than 5 mins for both sides. if you look up vids on youtube of the installation on 10th gen civic, youll get this gist of it for sure

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
I did it on my Civic X; easy peezy

just pop off the plastic light cover, pull out old bulb, slide in new LED (correct contact-side upwards) and resnap on the plastic cover. should take less than 5 mins for both sides. if you look up vids on youtube of the installation on 10th gen civic, youll get this gist of it for sure
Is this the same part number for the civic X? Thinking of ordering 4 , two for the civic and two for the integra .
Thanks

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is this the same part number for the civic X? Thinking of ordering 4 , two for the civic and two for the integra .
Thanks
i believe so. i am ordering these puppies this weekend. i think they are the same for the footwell lights but i may be incorrect

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I ordered from the link above. Shipped the same day. They’ll be here Monday.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
i believe so. i am ordering these puppies this weekend. i think they are the same for the footwell lights but i may be incorrect
I sure hope so lol, I already ordered 4 and they will be here tomorrow. So I’ll do the civic first and 🤞 they are the same size

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I sure hope so lol, I already ordered 4 and they will be here tomorrow. So I’ll do the civic first and 🤞 they are the same size
be sure to post your findings and some pics! id love to see how they turn out for ya