• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What’s the #1 Color option you gave dealer with your deposit?

• Total voters

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
*This poll is ONLY for those who already have deposits or personal info given to dealerships & they have reached out to you & asked for your #1 & #2 color options - please respond with ONLY your #1 option when you vote. Please do not vote your preferred color option if you do not have deposit/personal info with your dealer - there is a separate poll specifically for that. This is not a serious debate thread, but it would be cool to see if Acura took the color options we gave dealers to determine what the 1st batch will be & if they already had made up their kind ahead of time or if they are listening to the demand of their customers. Let’s regroup after May 11th or whenever we get solid word for our dealers on what colors we can expect upon arrival.*

*US Market only for this poll please.

I thought maybe it’d be interesting as we continue to pass the time to monitor & see how Acura may be gauging the first run of Integra Type S color combos. Will they start with the 3 color combos they’ve shown publicly or do they have a different plan as part of their “rollout playbook” as my dealer mentioned they had in place. I’ve noticed a theme with both of my local dealers - March 11th one of them gave me a call with some more info, April 11th they called asking deposit/color options, May 11th is heavily rumored & has been mentioned from dealers as the pricing reveal/online reservation date, & hopefully we can maybe expect June 11th to have the 1st one arrive at a dealer lot.

IMG_9883.jpeg

Last edited:

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
My primary choice is PRP/Ebony, but that looks like it won’t be an option until the third groups of cars based on that sheet my dealer sent me, with the expectation that the 4 combos on the right are the launch options.

I could deal with LCM (not sure on Ebony vs Red interior), but I don’t know that I’d want to compromise on the color for a car that I will own for the next 10 years.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Sticking with LCM/Red as #1 choice and PRP #2 that's what I told my dealer. They haven't been able to confirm anything and just mentioned that I should also Reserve online when it goes live.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
My primary choice is PRP/Ebony, but that looks like it won’t be an option until the third groups of cars based on that sheet my dealer sent me, with the expectation that the 4 combos on the right are the launch options.

I could deal with LCM (not sure on Ebony vs Red interior), but I don’t know that I’d want to compromise on the color for a car that I will own for the next 10 years.
I agree. I’d be surprised if they release Blk/Blk instead of White/Red at launch but we will see.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Sticking with LCM/Red as #1 choice and PRP #2 that's what I told my dealer. They haven't been able to confirm anything and just mentioned that I should also Reserve online when it goes live.
I’ve been told the same as well. Not knowing the color options at first is driving me just a little crazy.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
ranked all of the combos when he sent me the list. I decided to ultimately tell him I don’t care and will take anything lol. Opportunity to get outside of my usual black/white/silver/gray with black interior. I dislike red interior but still much better than the CTR imo and I’m sure I could swap stuff out over time if it still bothers me (or my wife)

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
34 voters so far. Decent count but I’m sure we have some more forum members out there who haven’t seen this yet. I wish there was a way to capture potential forum interest by other customers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Looks like the white & the blue are coming on strong so far. 👍🏽 So far I’m a little surprised with the low TEP & LCM, but it’s still early & still not all buyers are here to chime in!

MrOhnoez

First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
My plan is primarily Black/red
Or white/red

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Does anyone else feel like they want their color option to be the less popular one on the road?

I only ask bc white/red was my second choice & really still is since we don’t have a ton to choose from, but if a lot of others in my area had that color then I’d want something different. Unfortunately.

Why am I this way? LOL

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Does anyone else feel like they want their color option to be the less popular one on the road?

I only ask bc white/red was my second choice & really still is since we don’t have a ton to choose from, but if a lot of others in my area had that color then I’d want something different. Unfortunately.

Why am I this way? LOL
My opinion is it shouldn’t matter. Get what you like lol