• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TLX Type S Front Lip on the integra?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I'm one week away from 2 months of ownership, and I'm already losing patience for the aftermarket companies to make body kits for this thing. Anyone else?

I saw someone on Reddit say their Acura dealership installed the carbon fiber front lip from the TLX Type-S on their Integra and it fit, but they didn't post any photos... does anyone think a TLX front lip would work on the Integra? As I read this post, I can't help but think, "If they had it, they'd be sharing photos, duh," but who knows?

I may go ahead and order the gloss black OEM side skirts (because side skirts are side skirts, for the most part), but this car sure would look nice with a lip!

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech, 2022 MDX Tech PKG SH-AWD
That’s a completely different car. I’m sure it didn’t bolt right up without modification.

Body kits take a while to make. Yofer took about 8 months to create one for the 11th gen Civic. Hell they still don’t have 11th gen lowering springs. Everyone is using 10th gen ones still and that car came out June 2022.

it’s going to take time.

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Body kits take a while to make. Yofer took about 8 months to create one for the 11th gen Civic. Hell they still don’t have 11th gen lowering springs. Everyone is using 10th gen ones still and that car came out June 2022.
Good to know regarding Yofer! I sent them a message a month or so ago and never heard back.

I never imagined the TLX lip would be a direct bolt on, but I kind of figured if a dealership actually installed it, then it also couldn't have been a particularly tough install either.

SirShabba

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra A-Spec, 2020 Camaro SS
Acura Parts manager here. I took a TLX front lip out in the parking lot and held it up to the bumper on a Teggy.

I'm not saying they lied, I'm just saying it didn't look possible to me.