• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

This wait will be the end of me!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Waiting
I'm aware of the engine issues, I monitor the B6G forum as well. Doesn't affect me, although nobody said the 2.3 was perfect. In order to get the manual I had to get the 2.3 liter four. If I couldn't get a manual I wouldn't be buying the Bronco at all. I only buy vehicles with manual transmissions, so the 2.7 was never an option. Someday I'll buy electric and not be able to get a manual, that day is coming but it's not quite here yet.
Maybe someone will develop a fun electric vehicle with manual transmission

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1135114_toyota-patented-a-manual-transmission-for-electric-cars

bloominguez

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'95 Integra, '09 335i, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Maybe someone will develop a fun electric vehicle with manual transmission
https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1135114_toyota-patented-a-manual-transmission-for-electric-cars
"The patent documents describe a shifter and clutch pedal that aren't connected to the electric motor, but can influence its operation through software." "Toyota is even looking to patent simulated stalls."

Yuck. Not interested. Same reason I'm not interested in paddle shifters on automatics. I enjoy actually controlling the car directly. If/when I go electric I don't want gimmicks like this. Electric vehicles are fun in their own way, better to accentuate their strengths than try to copy something that they are not.

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Silverado
My dealer reached out a few days ago. Simply saying they expect their demo and other integras that are part of their launch package to come within the next couple weeks! I put a deposit down on one that they were alloted in their "launch" so it will be one of the first to arrive.
Meanwhile, the Civic si that I ordered mid March got pushed back to July 16. As long as Acura offers me a good trade....I'll go with that and back out of my si deal!