• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

The Tuned 2023+ Integra Experience & Reliability Thread

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
The real question is how much should you upgrade the new Integra A-Spec MT with the Type-S version coming in a year or two?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The real question is how much should you upgrade the new Integra A-Spec MT with the Type-S version coming in a year or two?
Very true. Might just stick with tune. That I can reuse.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Map 1 with a 460 mile road trip tried the cruise out, set it at 85. Heavy traffic here and there.

PXL_20220625_035520540.jpg

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Just a reminder. If you're tuned, please add your car to this thread. The posting format is in the first post. It will help the community. Thanks.

Hoggierolls

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 integra 6mt
Vehicle: 2023 Integra A-Spec w/technology (manual)

Total tuned time: today 1 day

Tuned miles driven: 10

Tuning device(s) used: flashpro

Tunes used: 250 fpt /238hp

Fuel used: 91 octane

Additional related mods: none

Problems/issues: None

Driving style: highway and city driving after 1st gear aggressive especially on hwy

Tuning experience notes: can't tell and new at tuning 1st tune ever šŸ˜…

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs

Total tuned time: 3 days

Tuned miles driven: 60 miles

Tuning device(s) used: ktuner

Tunes used: 16.5/18psi

Fuel used: 93 octane(sunoco)

Additional related mods: PRL drop in filter

Problems/issues: None

Driving style: mostly like a grandma but on the weekends when there's no traffic aggressive.

Tuning experience notes: overall ktuners off the shelf map has been great. An overall smoother driving experience compared to stock. Better cooling is needed to keep the power consistent in this car.

boom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Integra
Thanks for keeping tabs on the 1.5 gtman

Total tuned time: 3 weeks

Tuned miles driven: 600 miles

Tuning device(s) used: ktuner v2

Tunes used: starter 23, now phearable 1.5r

Fuel used: 93 octane

Additional related mods: 27won dp

Problems/issues: maybe some clutch smell in 4th on map 3 rip. heat soak is fast with tuned boost & cooling is insufficient for even two back to back pulls in still summer air. have to let kcon chill out. ect and kcon all good at 16.5psi though.

Driving style: aggressive once warm

Tuning experience notes: '13 Focus ST, '17 Golf R, both with the same tuned cooling problems. intercooler's on the list, if I were going to hpde it I would probably oil cooler it too or find some way to monitor. OTS tunes are great, phearable is particularly smooth and linear.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Where are the people tunning the Cvtā€™s lol šŸ˜… . Although this integra is my daily and I have a S2000 tuned on Aem v2 as my toy car. I kinda wanna tune this daily and get a few extra trq and hp. Iā€™ve already order my prl intake and waiting for upgraded inlet pipe . Still afraid to jump on a tune on the Cvt til other people give me their own opinions and how it changed the vehicle.

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I've driven a tuned 1.5T turbo CVT Civic for nearly 5 years. Essentially the same drivetrain as the Integra. It's a night and day experience.

Better throttle and turbo response makes for better day to day driveability and more power everywhere in the power band transforms the car (even with a CVT). I've done every available tune there is and had a Hondata and a KTuner. I prefer KTuner. The base tunes are decent but the OTS tunes from TSP and Phearable are much better. I prefer the smoother feel of the Phearable tunes..

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I've driven a tuned 1.5T turbo CVT Civic for nearly 5 years. Essentially the same drivetrain as the Integra. It's a night and day experience...

...I prefer KTuner. The base tunes are decent but the OTS tunes from TSP and Phearable are much better. I prefer the smoother feel of the Phearable tunes..
This may be the best post I've seen in a while for me. I'm interested in tuning, but have no experience with it. I did have my Mk6 GTI tuned, but I just drove it into the shop, waited a while, then drove it out and followed their instructions. I've been waffling between the KTuner and the KTuner with the Phearable tune. Your post pretty much convinces me that Phearable would be the better option. Thanks.

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
John Vega (Phearable) is an amazing tuner. What I like about his tunes is they feel as smooth or smoother than stock but when you put your foot into it, they scream.

Last edited:

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
+1 for phearable I ran their stage 3 tune on my 2021 rdx. The difference compared to the ktuner stage 2 basemap was night and day. I had 0 issues with the tune the entire time I had it on the car which was roughly a year before I traded it in for the integra. Soon enough Iā€™ll have their tune on the integra.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Where are the people tunning the Cvtā€™s lol šŸ˜… . Although this integra is my daily and I have a S2000 tuned on Aem v2 as my toy car. I kinda wanna tune this daily and get a few extra trq and hp. Iā€™ve already order my prl intake and waiting for upgraded inlet pipe . Still afraid to jump on a tune on the Cvt til other people give me their own opinions and how it changed the vehicle.
Been tuned for 4000 miles now with the cvt. Itā€™s excellent. Phearable. Load it and forget it.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Been tuned for 4000 miles now with the cvt. Itā€™s excellent. Phearable. Load it and forget it.
Does he prefer to use Ktuner or Hondata?!? Iā€™m stuck on what way I should go, but Iā€™ve always learned to stick with what your turner feels comfortable with. I donā€™t mind paying the difference for Hondata but Iā€™d rather go with what ever is more user friendly and what he prefers to tune with on a Cvt

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You'll find that almost all of the pro tuners prefer KTuner for the 1.5T engine. I've had a Hondata Flashpro and a KTuner V2.

KTuner V2 FTW.