• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sunshade?

Krak3rjak3r

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sonata
Anyone find a good sunshade? Or at the very least the measurements for one?

I can't justify spending $70 on this weathertech one, but I haven't seen any others.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Curious about an outdoor car cover. Perhaps someone can chime in on the OEM one.

I might start working somewhere with open parking with limited shade options.

Imperial

First Name
Slava
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura RL Tech; 2024 Integra ASpec Tech
I bought an original one for $65 or so last fall. I think the size of it is about the same as windshield which makes it kind of difficult to put on, especially the first time I put it. I was looking for an alternative to see if it will fit not too tight. Also the infotainment in the middle of the dash wasn't helping either.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I can't imagine using an outdoor car cover. I have no experience with them but I assume they have to leave micro scratches. Unless one can keep the car showroom clean. Any small dust or dirt particles could also become lodged in the cover and once that happens they will always scratch up the car. Just thinking out loud here, no expert.

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Aspec w/Tech CVT
I bought an original one for $65 or so last fall. I think the size of it is about the same as windshield which makes it kind of difficult to put on, especially the first time I put it. I was looking for an alternative to see if it will fit not too tight. Also the infotainment in the middle of the dash wasn't helping either.
I suggest getting in front windshield tint. You know the clear ones?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Ceramic tints. You can get the windshield at 50% or 70%. They also make it at a higher percentage (not sure the exact number) to give it a clear appearance. The benefit of ceramic tint is that it blocks out the majority of UV rays AND heat without the necessity of being dark.

I have 70% ceramic tint on my windshield, and it does wonders for me in South Florida.