• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Summer Tires Suggestions?

BMills

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Any summer tire suggestions for replacing the stock Continental set? I drive spirited with about 80% of my miles driven on the highway. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’m a big fan of Conti Extreme Contact Sports.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I should add that I have them on my mustang. And I can feel them claw into the road and sling me forward. They don’t even think of letting go. And they’re quiet too.

OP
OP
BMills

BMills

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I should add that I have them on my mustang. And I can feel them claw into the road and sling me forward. They don’t even think of letting go. And they’re quiet too.
Thank you so much. I drive my Integra like it should be driven and I can feel how poorly the ContiContact Pro All Seasons under-perform. Reviews seems to agree with me.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Thank you so much. I drive my Integra like it should be driven and I can feel how poorly the ContiContact Pro All Seasons under-perform. Reviews seems to agree with me.
That and hastily done plug job at 5 am last Friday (had to get to work) have convinced me to get a set of the Conti DWS 06 Plus tires. They go on tomorrow. I don't live where summer tires are a sensible option and wouldn't get a set unless they were on a separate set of wheels. Maybe I'll do that, when I get more storage space.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
I personally love the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, had them on many of my BMWs and one of the best summer tires all around. Great in the dry and even better in the wet

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I second the PS4S, and the 5S will be out soon. Most of my daily commute is also on the highway.

I drive them on my Mustang and love them, on my second set now. I get 20-25k out of them and I drive like a TOTAL ass including some burn outs, so a normal person could probably get closer to 30K. They are a great tire for any weather above 40~* F. I'm hoping the Type-S comes with them or as an option.

If you want something that maybe a LITTLE better in rain, or a bit more of a DAILY tire the 4(non-s) is also a great tire.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
I'll third the PS4S. I put them on my FR-S after having Michelin Pilot A/S 3+ (which are already excellent all season tires) and I could immediately feel the difference in grip in just everyday normal driving, not to mention spirited driving, and that was when it was 40-50F.

OP
OP
BMills

BMills

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I'll third the PS4S. I put them on my FR-S after having Michelin Pilot A/S 3+ (which are already excellent all season tires) and I could immediately feel the difference in grip in just everyday normal driving, not to mention spirited driving, and that was when it was 40-50F.
Thank you for the help!

OP
OP
BMills

BMills

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I second the PS4S, and the 5S will be out soon. Most of my daily commute is also on the highway.

I drive them on my Mustang and love them, on my second set now. I get 20-25k out of them and I drive like a TOTAL ass including some burn outs, so a normal person could probably get closer to 30K. They are a great tire for any weather above 40~* F. I'm hoping the Type-S comes with them or as an option.

If you want something that maybe a LITTLE better in rain, or a bit more of a DAILY tire the 4(non-s) is also a great tire.
Appreciate the help and details. Much thanks.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I like the PS4S tires. But the extreme contact sports are a direct competitor, score the same across the board, and are less expensive. Slightly.