• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
The community expects a full right up! Lol jk

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
There's no way this isn't the first one sold in the US... am I right? Such a cool talking point! Congrats!

So is anybody else wondering about transforming the NFT? Assuming you got one... what's the status on that?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Dang that looks nice. Super jealous

MLiveFree

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec w Tech (6MT)
Congratulations! She’s a beauty!
If you don’t mind sharing, how much was the total? MSRP was $37,395…how about taxes, tags, fees, etc?

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Excellent post, and congrats! (Not gonna lie, Serra Acura seems to be a truly special dealership, compared to some of the riff-raff around my area.) You win the race to get one of these in your driveway! Looking forward to more forum members posts...

OP
OP
Juddtastic77

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec MT Majestic Black Pearl
Congratulations! She’s a beauty!
If you don’t mind sharing, how much was the total? MSRP was $37,395…how about taxes, tags, fees, etc?
It was about 41,500- with the Aspec sport black package

OP
OP
Juddtastic77

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec MT Majestic Black Pearl
There's no way this isn't the first one sold in the US... am I right? Such a cool talking point! Congrats!

So is anybody else wondering about transforming the NFT? Assuming you got one... what's the status on that?
They got 3 in- the demo, mine, and another customer. He said that the other dealerships towards Cleveland have not gotten any yet… which is kinda crazy..they only have ONE new car there on the lot besides the demo integra! Had 2 when I stopped in Saturday, but sold a white mdx type S. Haven’t seen anything on the nft yet- maybe because they aren’t technically released until the 2nd?