• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
So according to my dealer on first run Canada’s choices are going to be Platinum White Pearl, Majestic Black Pearl, and Liquid Carbon Metallic.

was hopping for more colours TBH, might go with LCM…

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I would assume all the Base Integra colors will be on offer with Tiger Eye Pearl being a new one since that’s a Type S exclusive. Wish we would get Legacy colors like Aztec Green Pearl but one could hope.

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
It's way too early for anyone to know, but I have to believe they'll do the yellow from last year's reveal.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
It's way too early for anyone to know, but I have to believe they'll do the yellow from last year's reveal.
No yellow. Tiger Eye Pearl is the yellow shade for the model. The yellow used on the Integra Prototype was the one from the NSX as a call back to the 3rd Gen ITR.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
what a dull color pallet...

I bet they will save special colors for a PMC version.
But that premium PMC price $7,550 on the TLX I do like the Long Beach Pearl Blue.. wish the Apex looked that way instead of purple

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CTR, 2023 Integra aspec MT
But that premium PMC price $7,550 on the TLX I do like the Long Beach Pearl Blue.. wish the Apex looked that way instead of purple
Yeah the issue with the purple now is its way too dark! its nothing like the old GSR purple. they kinda screwed the pooch on that color. Apex blue is a must for sure, such a good color, unless its going away.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
No yellow. Tiger Eye Pearl is the yellow shade for the model. The yellow used on the Integra Prototype was the one from the NSX as a call back to the 3rd Gen ITR.
To not have the color they use to show off the car would be a really poor marketing move, more so if they dont use Boost Blue after it being in the anime, but really this car has had utterly terrible marketing moves since day 1. I'm actually amazed as how bad marketing has been. I wonder who their company of record is, because they are really not doing a good job.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
To not have the color they use to show off the car would be a really poor marketing move, more so if they dont use Boost Blue after it being in the anime, but really this car has had utterly terrible marketing moves since day 1. I'm actually amazed as how bad marketing has been. I wonder who their company of record is, because they are really not doing a good job.
The Blue used in the Anime isn’t boost blue it’s Long Beach Blue which is another NSX color. They already stated that the color used was because it took place in Long Beach Gran Prix.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
The Blue used in the Anime isn’t boost blue it’s Long Beach Blue which is another NSX color. They already stated that the color used was because it took place in Long Beach Gran Prix.
I keep mixing those names up, but it's still a dumb move. They generate hype for a thing then don't give you the thing. Much like they did with the coupes in their initial video. There is no reason they cant offer those 2 colors as optional higher priced item.

This marketing team is just totally braindead.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I keep mixing those names up, but it's still a dumb move. They generate hype for a thing then don't give you the thing. Much like they did with the coupes in their initial video. There is no reason they cant offer those 2 colors as optional higher priced item.

This marketing team is just totally braindead.
Probably on the PMC but I don’t know

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Long Beach Blue with red interior.. if not then I'm getting another Liquid Carbon, and maybe the wife wouldn't know I got another new car😉

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe

As someone that works in marketing / advertising / design I agree. Honda/Acura have always had a marketing issue. Either uncreative and boring, non-existent, or just downright bad when they do actually try to inject some personality. Honda doesn't advertise much... they've not really ever had to in the last 3-4 decades, the cars sell themselves... but if they ever want Acura to actually be able to stand on its own two legs as a serious option in the premium segment rather than being relegated to fans of the brand or clueless shoppers that wander in a see a decent price for a premium vehicle, they need to really invest in marketing & visibility for all their cars.... I see a few ads from time to time for their crossovers... lately it's been showing off the Type S MDX and NSX. But their marketing for the TLX and Integra are almost non-existent. And what ads they do run for any of their cars are generic and unoriginal to say the least. (ex. jump shots of cars on racetrack, like that hasn't been done a million times before)

I said this about the CR-Z back in the day... which by my own opinion was not as bad of a car as many made it out to be, it was a fun little go cart to drive, not super fast, but certainly fun to drive being so small and light as it was. But honda did basically ZERO marketing of that vehicle... to the point that anyone outside of the Honda fanboys or CRX veterans never even heard of it. Hell, when I was in college I did so many conceptual ad campaigns for that car that would've been better than anything honda ever did for it.

Honda may have been able to rest on their laurels that their cars would sell themselves for a long while.. but with competition from the korean brands and even Toyota overtaking them in sporty offerings, they're doing very little to draw in NEW customers and enthusiasts, but at the same time, myself as a huge honda loyalist has been generally unimpressed and let down by their most recent new offerings compared to the previous generation that really just wowed in every category, newest models all come across very "dialed in" like they're just putting out products to hold them over until electrification really takes hold.