• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Hmmm.. intake is now pre-order... Tempting

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
It is. Except for the oiled filter. And like I thought would happen, their filter dimensions are completely custom and almost proprietary. No other universal filters match. Even Green Filter who makes the filters for them, don’t make a universal in that size.

Injen has 1 that’s close. But it’s 1” wider at the base and 1” taller overall.

https://injen.com/i-30497707-injen-technology-supernano-web-air-filter-x-1128-bb.html

aFe has one that’s perfect. Except 1.5” to big at the base.

https://afepower.com/afe-power-21-40006-magnum-flow-pro-dry-s-air-filter

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It is. Except for the oiled filter. And like I thought would happen, their filter dimensions are completely custom and almost proprietary. No other universal filters match. Even Green Filter who makes the filters for them, don’t make a universal in that size.

https://injen.com/i-30497707-injen-technology-supernano-web-air-filter-x-1128-bb.html

Oof your right. Only thing I could find on aem
Screenshot_20220616-195939.png

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
And what PRL provides
Screenshot_20220616-200038.png

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
It’s 2022. Idk why PRL is trying to sell us on an outdated and inferior/dangerous product. Well I do know why, it’s A LOT cheaper for an oiled filter. But why do they think we are dumb?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R

It’s 2022. Idk why PRL is trying to sell us on an outdated and inferior/dangerous product. Well I do know why, it’s A LOT cheaper for an oiled filter. But why do they think we are dumb?
Any chance you could tell us the maximum filter dimensions that would fit in your new intake?
This intake systems uses our standard 4.00" oiled cone filter, PRL-AF-4258, which has been used on our 8th & 9th Gen Civic Turbo Kits and 10th Gen Civic Cobra CAI. There is quite a bit of room in this air box, so it is possible that a customer can fit a larger air filter inside of it with a 4.00" base if they so wish, though it's not necessary. We have been using this filter size/spec for a decade without any issues, supporting 800+ horsepower. There is nothing dangerous about this intake, our air filters or its construction.

We use oiled filters for two main reasons.
  1. They offer better performance than a dry filter - we are an aftermarket performance product manufacturer, so we aim to offer the best performing product we can. Dry filters are more restrictive and will hinder performance. Green Filter's proprietary filter design still offers extremely efficient filtration (up to 5 microns). You can read more about this on our site. Green Filter supplies for MazdaSpeed, Mopar, Saleen, IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge and private label manufactures for some of the biggest names in the intake game.
  2. They are easily serviceable - we do not want our customers to have to spend more money than they have to or already have. Customers can simply purchase a filter recharge kit for servicing vs having to purchase a new dry air filter.
To each their own, but we prefer and will always use/suggest an oiled filter. The factory panel air filters are also oiled cotton, which is one of the reasons they flow and perform so well.

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech, 2022 MDX Tech PKG SH-AWD
Can’t wait to get mine 👍

Loved my PRL HVI on my Accord 2.0T

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R

This is the official announcement for the release of our High Volume Intake System for the 2022+ Honda Civic 1.5T and 2023+ Acura Integra. Pre-Orders go live September 16th, 2022 at Noon, EST! Expected fulfillment date for the first batch of pre-orders to be announced upon release.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Any advantage here for the CVT? It doesn’t spin the wheels or hop. Even with a tune.