• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Placing Orders

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Ordered a liquid carbon metallic with red interior (CVT) cause im old, my dealer said no mark up and just told me yesterday it will be here between June 3rd-7th, hoping for June 3rd since thats my birthday haha
Super jealous.. but now I'm torn with color choices. I have same color combo as you but after seeing the reviews and most were carbon and a whole lot full of carbons for review. Not sure maybe it's to bland. They only had one apex sitting there. But again carbon will be low maintenance and I don't have a garage so probably should stick with it.

rich7930

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Super jealous.. but now I'm torn with color choices. I have same color combo as you but after seeing the reviews and most were carbon and a whole lot full of carbons for review. Not sure maybe it's to bland. They only had one apex sitting there. But again carbon will be low maintenance and I don't have a garage so probably should stick with it.
I was set on the white but after seeing a video of the white and then the liquid carbon it seemed like the white really hides the lines of the car and the liquid carbon brings them out, i really really dont like dark colors on cars but this one has got me for sure over the white.