• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official LIQUID CARBON Integra Club & Photos

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
What I did with the airbags was to help the back end not sag when pulling my trailer. It also slightly helps handling by keeping the car level and helps it to not look like a late 60's or early 70's Pontiac - those came off the lots looking like they were dragging ass. I don't think they would help with what you need.

However, if you are on Facebook and in the "2023+ Acura Integra Owners and Enthusiasts" group, someone named Ryan Rasmussen posted yesterday about adding a full air ride suspension to his Integra. That's probably more like what you are looking for.

I didn't take any pictures for a "how to." Whenever I'm doing something, I'm focused solely on the task, not posting about it on social media.
Same here. I donā€™t have time or patience for social media. Being on the Ram, Jeep, & Integra forums ARE my social media. Lol Maybe I can look at that FB page on my wifeā€™s account or something to see what youā€™re describing. Sounds nice!

Same on the building tasks/videos. Iā€™ve always wanted to do something like that but would rather get it done to get on to something else.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Same here. I donā€™t have time or patience for social media. Being on the Ram, Jeep, & Integra forums ARE my social media. Lol Maybe I can look at that FB page on my wifeā€™s account or something to see what youā€™re describing. Sounds nice!

Same on the building tasks/videos. Iā€™ve always wanted to do something like that but would rather get it done to get on to something else.
Okay. FORGET JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE. Hopefully, the all caps adequately indicates the urgency and just how wrong I was.

After doing everything I wanted to do today and having some time before walking the dog - I swear to the gods his internal clock is more accurate than the one on my wrist - I broke out the Slacker V2. It measures static sag on motorcycle suspensions, which is critical to setting up the suspension correctly. After a few seconds of gears whirring in my grape, I figured out a way to use it on the car, and...

Whether the bags were inflated to the max or completely deflated, the sag with me standing on my hitch was exactly the same - 17 mm. I crawled enough under the car and the bags were rattling around in the springs like they were a baseball bat flung up an alley. There was no real change from fully inflated to deflated. Obviously, I had screwed up measuring the springs very badly.

I called Air Lift and after a nice conversation with one of their CSR's we decided kit #60904 would be a good one to try. At 3.5" diameter and 7.0" long (despite their website saying they are 7.75"), they are 0.5" larger in diameter and 1.5" longer than the ones in the car now. She pointed me to Amazon to order them and said they sell them the cheapest. They should be here Monday and I should get them on this week. If anyone cares, I'll provide an update.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Okay. FORGET JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE. Hopefully, the all caps adequately indicates the urgency and just how wrong I was.

After doing everything I wanted to do today and having some time before walking the dog - I swear to the gods his internal clock is more accurate than the one on my wrist - I broke out the Slacker V2. It measures static sag on motorcycle suspensions, which is critical to setting up the suspension correctly. After a few seconds of gears whirring in my grape, I figured out a way to use it on the car, and...

Whether the bags were inflated to the max or completely deflated, the sag with me standing on my hitch was exactly the same - 17 mm. I crawled enough under the car and the bags were rattling around in the springs like they were a baseball bat flung up an alley. There was no real change from fully inflated to deflated. Obviously, I had screwed up measuring the springs very badly.

I called Air Lift and after a nice conversation with one of their CSR's we decided kit #60904 would be a good one to try. At 3.5" diameter and 7.0" long (despite their website saying they are 7.75"), they are 0.5" larger in diameter and 1.5" longer than the ones in the car now. She pointed me to Amazon to order them and said they sell them the cheapest. They should be here Monday and I should get them on this week. If anyone cares, I'll provide an update.
Absolutely! Sorry for your hassle. Hate when that happens. Iā€™ve had to completely drop & redo the suspension on the Jeep so many times. It gets frustrating. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«