• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official APEX BLUE PEARL Integra Club & Photos

dfoster1951

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 LexusGS 350 F Sport
Took delivery of my Blue/Orchid 6MT Wednesday. Initial impression is that it is everything I expected. Absolutely love the color combination, especially the interior. As I stated in an earlier post, I am hardly the demographic Acura is aiming for with this car. I am 71 years old and coming off a 2020 Corvette C8. I actually find the Acura 6MT more engaging. Plenty enough power for me and the manual cannot be beaten. Just downright fun to drive. Fit and finish appear to be typical Acura quality. The ELS music system has me enjoying listening to music again. Far superior to any Bose system. I am not very tech oriented but I had all the settings how I wanted them in 30 minutes or so. I look forward to putting more miles so I can do a more complete review.

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Took delivery of my Blue/Orchid 6MT Wednesday. Initial impression is that it is everything I expected. Absolutely love the color combination, especially the interior. As I stated in an earlier post, I am hardly the demographic Acura is aiming for with this car. I am 71 years old and coming off a 2020 Corvette C8. I actually find the Acura 6MT more engaging. Plenty enough power for me and the manual cannot be beaten. Just downright fun to drive. Fit and finish appear to be typical Acura quality. The ELS music system has me enjoying listening to music again. Far superior to any Bose system. I am not very tech oriented but I had all the settings how I wanted them in 30 minutes or so. I look forward to putting more miles so I can do a more complete review.
thanks for sharing your impressions. I'm going red/ebony but the apex blue/orchid is stunning. This car looks great in that paint.

totally see your point on the tech/settings. When I test drove a 6MT a few weeks ago I found everything super easy and intuitive. And I’m tech oriented but prefer simplicity in the car and physical controls. The HUD was really cool though. Thanks again. I’ve driven faster cars too but found this very engaging and fun!

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
CONGRATULATIONS on the birth and delivery of your new "baby"!
Thank you so very much for sharing your first impressions of your Apex Blue/Orchid White "baby" - same exact "baby" I am expecting to be
born/delivered very soon. I too am not the "demographic Acura is aiming for with this car" as I am 73 years old and presently drive (not an extremely fast car like the 2020 Corvette C8), but the extremely fun 2019 Mazda Miata Grand Touring RF Manual - thus, I can really relate/appreciate your comments! I really appreciate all of your initial impressions, but mostly appreciated your loving the color combo/interior - as I am/was somewhat concerned how that would look in person! Thanks again and look forward to your complete review!

dfoster1951

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 LexusGS 350 F Sport
math4scher- you will not regret the orchid interior. It has been approaching 100 degrees this week in the Big Easy. While my car is garaged, while driving the interior stays cool. The color is more cream or pearl white than a bright white.

BTW- where in Florida are you? My son spent 7 years in Miami while attending the U in Coral Gables. My wife and I love Miami and even considered getting a small condo there if our son had decided to stay in South Florida. But he chose to return to New Orleans so we just try to make one trip down there every year.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
math4scher- you will not regret the orchid interior. It has been approaching 100 degrees this week in the Big Easy. While my car is garaged, while driving the interior stays cool. The color is more cream or pearl white than a bright white.

BTW- where in Florida are you? My son spent 7 years in Miami while attending the U in Coral Gables. My wife and I love Miami and even considered getting a small condo there if our son had decided to stay in South Florida. But he chose to return to New Orleans so we just try to make one trip down there every year.
dfoster1951 - thank you so very much for the Orchid White interior endorsement/confirmation - you made feel a whole lot better! It does get very hot down here as well, not 100 degrees - but hot, nonetheless. My car will not be garaged - thus, I will greatly appreciate the non-black/white interior from the heat perspective! THANKS again!

BTW - I live in South Florida, Boynton Beach per se.

ApexEverything

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT w/ tech package
Hey friends! I just got my teggy last week. Apex Blue with the Orchid interior. 6spd MT ...this thing is sweet. I've been driving SUVs and crossovers for the past 10 years (I've had a sedan and a 500 Abarth as well) but man, this car rocks! Can't wait to meet up with other teggy owners and just see everyone's builds!

inbound6344948043130171708.jpg

Hoggierolls

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 integra 6mt
I bought this on July 4th after my 02 rsx took a dump I've had the 2012 si sedan and the 2014 ilx 6spd Mt and loved them both this is a lot more safety features than both of those the car can practically drive itself on the freeway. I paid full price plus 5k in accessories it was the dealer demo and had almost 400 miles on it. I didn't want to wait for a pre order. The blue is nice and the white interior is OK I'm using it for work so it'll probably get pretty dirty. Overall this is a fun car and more adult.
20220704_123525.jpg
20220704_123533.jpg
20220706_190016.jpg
20220706_190025.jpg
20220706_190037.jpg
20220706_190105.jpg
20220706_190121.jpg
20220706_190141.jpg
20220706_190135.jpg
20220706_190225.jpg
20220706_190235.jpg

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I took delivery of an apex blue six speed yesterday. I needed to go out of state to get it at MSRP (Atlanta is charging 10k or so in markup). I have put around 400 miles on it so far, and here are my initial impressions and order process.
Ordering process- I never made a reservation though the Acura site when it launched. Rather, I spoke to the dealer and did a factory order. It meant I did not need to do a deposit and I got the first delivery. The experience was fine and they were pretty forthcoming with details and overall process
Pros-
way better than I would have thought. The car is not fast, but it is quick. You can row though every gear without fear of a cop flashing his lights on.
it is super nimble and the LSD is a must have. When you combine the lsd, rev match, and the low end torque, it is super fun
The interior quality is great and way bigger than I would have thought.

The tech is amazing. It really is

cons-
There is no home link. This feels like a giant miss
No padded area for your legs on longer drives. I hope the aftermarket fixes this one.
the truck is smaller than I thought. I can fit my golf clubs in there, but they have to go diagonal.

Overall, I love it so far and think you will be thrilled when yours comes in. Happy to answer any questions

5AFA1E46-483F-44C0-BC94-1AF9456ED37B.jpeg
Beautiful car. I absolutely love that color. I do have questions.

Bad news about the golf clubs. I haven't seen one yet, but would have thought they would have fit crosswise just inside the lip.. One of my requirements for a car is that all my golf kit fits in the back with the seats up. I'm a walker and a "trunk-slammer", so that includes a push cart and a small ditty bag. Speaking of the trunk lip, how is the lift-over? I'm thinking it's not as bad as it looks and something you quickly get used to.

Another requirement for me is a trailer hitch. I don't know why one for the new Civic wouldn't fit, but would like to have that confirmed before I order. Would you mind saying from which dealer you bought yours? I'm currently looking to get a Civic Sport Touring MT, but with what the dealers around me in Northern VA are adding to that car an Integra at MSRP would just about be cheaper and would get me a little added zoot and the LSD..

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
So the golf clubs do fit well. There is an opening in the front of the hatch for the driver. The only thing is that the clubs are pretty close to the sub. Small issue, but it works.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
So the golf clubs do fit well. There is an opening in the front of the hatch for the driver. The only thing is that the clubs are pretty close to the sub. Small issue, but it works.
:thumbsup:

1tointegra

First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra
I saw this and knew it would be ok

Mostly for my hockey gear 🏒

Screenshot_20220709-102710.png

KhasnFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'09 Civic Si, '23 Integra
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT in Apex Blue Pearl/Ebony. This is my first new car, I'm so excited to be driving this! Coming from an 8th gen Civic Si sedan, there's some things I like, some that I don't, and some that I think I'll get used to.

I love how the car looks in person. Apex Blue is the best normal car paint I've seen, rivaling Mazda's Soul Red Crystal in my opinion. The proportions work well and it definitely looks better in person than in photos. The car also rides really well over rough pavement. My Civic has KONI shocks and H&R lowering springs that drop the ride height about 1.4", so it tends to crash on dips and rough roads. I took a local mountain pass on my way home in the Integra and it feels great in every drive mode.

Some things I immediately didn't like were the HUD and lack of parking brake. In my opinion, the HUD feels like there's something permanently stuck to my glasses, and I personally don't feel that it's necessary. I will read the manual and turn off the HUD the next time I get into the car. I don't hate the parking brake switch as much as I thought I would, but I still would rather have a real handbrake for hills and reversing up steep driveways.

I thought I would hate the auto start/stop but so far it feels unintrusive. I heard some people complain about the fake engine noise, I personally feel like the car is too quiet - my Civic has an Apex'i WS2 cat-back exhaust which is the perfect volume for me. Right now it's a little difficult to shift by engine note, I tend to look at the gauges more in the Integra while I shift by ear in my Civic. The clutch pedal and shifter also feel much different - The bite zone is higher and the shifter throws are shorter than my Civic. I think these are things I'll get used to after spending more time driving the Integra.

20220713_174356_01.jpg

DSC02682_01.jpg