• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NFT: News, Facts, Thoughts

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
I am 73 years old and a technology immigrant sort of speak. I have googled and watched YouTube videos on NFT's to no avail - and I am just as NFT-ignorant as I was prior to googling/watching. Could anyone please explain specifically what it means to have an Integra NFT? I'm curious as to those of you who have claimed a NFT - what do you hope to get out of it, if anything? In other words, do you think our NFT's will be worth something down the road (pun intended)? If so, then what's the best strategy for keeping the NFT or not keeping the NFT? What does it mean for a NFT to be minted? Are the Integra NFT's minted? If so, then are they all minted or just the first x-number claimed minted? After we actually purchase our car, how do you think our particular NFT will be made unique to/for us - other than the claim #? Lastly, would a NFT claimed #1 be more "valuable" than a NFT claimed #23 and/or would a NFT claimed #37 be more "valuable" than a NFT claimed #237 so on and so forth? Thank you so very much in advance for your thoughts/taking the time to help/advise!

Last edited:

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
Hey man, like, you know, like NFT's are the future dude. You know, man, like you can use an NFT for, like, almost anything. My friend Tyler, he got, like 4 NFT's for fifty bucks and he, you know, traded them for six NFT's and a 20 minutes of rad video on Baller Zelda and his high score (heh heh "high") got him, like ten more NFT's. Then he met this girl, Wanda, and she's cool and he gave her his NFT's and $60 and now he's got the clap, dude.

SORRY: I really have no idea.

Last edited:
OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Hey man, like, you know, like NFT's are the future dude. You know, man, like you can use an NFT for, like, almost anything. My friend Tyler, he got, like 4 NFT's for fifty bucks and he, you know, traded them for six NFT's and a 20 minutes of rad video on Baller Zelda and his high score (heh heh "high") got him, like ten more NFT's. Then he met this girl, Wanda, and she's cool and he gave her his NFT's and $60 and now he's got the clap, dude.

SORRY: I really have no idea.
NFT: Notably Funny Tale - I loved it! Thanks for taking the time to be creative and make me smile/laugh!

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
It’s like a digital baseball card. It may or may not be worth something someday. Depends on how people feel about this car down the road… based on how it performs, it’s characteristics, etc.

An NFT of the ITR or original Integra if they’d been done in sufficiently limited numbers would likely be worth something today but most other Integras probably not.

MLiveFree

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec w Tech (6MT)
I received an email asking me to accept my NFT today. Downloaded the MetaMask app on iPhone. How do I actually get the NFT?

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
I received an email asking me to accept my NFT today. Downloaded the MetaMask app on iPhone. How do I actually get the NFT?

When you take delivery of the 2023 Acura Integra, you will return to this website to upgrade your NFT. We will ask for information to determine your eligibility and will upgrade your NFT when we receive that information. The upgrade process is irreversible, meaning that once you upgrade the NFT, it can never go back to its original state. The full terms and conditions for this promotion are available here: https://acuraverse.com/terms.

Hand soap

First Name
Gg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Prelude
I got am email today too. Those acuraverse conditions is some read lol . It made me look up what Arbitration is

anferre

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura TLX, 2021 Honda Passport
I am 73 years old and a technology immigrant sort of speak. I have googled and watched YouTube videos on NFT's to no avail - and I am just as NFT-ignorant as I was prior to googling/watching. Could anyone please explain specifically what it means to have an Integra NFT? I'm curious as to those of you who have claimed a NFT - what do you hope to get out of it, if anything? In other words, do you think our NFT's will be worth something down the road (pun intended)? If so, then what's the best strategy for keeping the NFT or not keeping the NFT? What does it mean for a NFT to be minted? Are the Integra NFT's minted? If so, then are they all minted or just the first x-number claimed minted? After we actually purchase our car, how do you think our particular NFT will be made unique to/for us - other than the claim #? Lastly, would a NFT claimed #1 be more "valuable" than a NFT claimed #23 and/or would a NFT claimed #37 be more "valuable" than a NFT claimed #237 so on and so forth? Thank you so very much in advance for your thoughts/taking the time to help/advise!
Crypto and NFTs are just pump-and-dump schemes dreamed up by tech/finance bros. They're horribly energy-wasteful and dumb as shit. Also, these "completely unstealabe" "non-fungible" tokens are stolen regularly and it's hilarious