• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
The dashboard area was covered in a black cloth. But based on what I coud see (which were climate controls similar to those in the new Accord and new Civic) the Integra will get an infotainment system more in line with the Civic/Accord and less in line with the Acura's current set up.

The rear door panels are carbon copies of the door panels on the Civic...the front ones are slightly different.

Center console is also straight out the Civic
Nice. All good news! I was watching raitis video on the Si and the cup holders can still hold gigantic drinks so that’s a plus too

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I would also have serious doubts of a 30k, AWD, 230hp Integra... it would absolutely destroy Si sales (as well as civic touring/ST sales)... seriously for 2k more over the Si you'd get more power, more features, AWD, and still have the available 6-speed... there would be no purpose to choose the Si unless you absolutely could not afford that other $2k. While it would be an amazing setup for the Integra, and a huge value for performance I'd see it rather going one of two ways instead.

1. AWD on the base... but no power increase over the Si... extra weight... saves Si sales by ending up as slow as a regular civic due to the poor power/weight ratio. Forces the option of light/quick/FWD/less features or heavy/slow/AWD/more features

2. No AWD (at least not on the base version, possibly still for the Type S). Keeps similar numbers to the Si (the TLX saw 20hp over the accord, maybe they will do the same for the Integra... but if associated cost of more power was really that much of an issue, it'll keep the 200hp). Similar performance as the Si. Boils down to just the option of More/Less features and available auto to separate the two.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So MDX Type S pricing got announced today with the on sale day happening early January. Logically thinking how Acura and Honda do things we should see the full reveal of the Integra mid to late January at the earliest! Get ready boys and girls it’s getting closer.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
So MDX Type S pricing got announced today with the on sale day happening early January. Logically thinking how Acura and Honda do things we should see the full reveal of the Integra mid to late January at the earliest! Get ready boys and girls it’s getting closer.
It’s so close I can hear the Internet complaining already!

I, and others here, on the other hand will be quite pleased with the Acura version of the Si hatch. The real only surprise so far was that decal on the prototype.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
My prediction. The base model with retail for $30,395 plus a $1,000 freight charge. Most dealers will mark them up $5K so let's say maybe $36K+ on the street. Is an Si hatch worth that?

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
My prediction. The base model with retail for $30,395 plus a $1,000 freight charge. Most dealers will mark them up $5K so let's say maybe $36K+ on the street. Is an Si hatch worth that?
Don’t conflate the car’s price-value proposition with a dealer markup added. It’s a dealer’s choice to add the markup or not. It’s also an individual customer’s choice to pay extra if they really “have” to get the car when it first comes out. For me, a mid tier Integra at around $35,000 would be a tremendous value! I don’t see myself buying or leasing one until the 3rd or 4th model year, though.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Don’t conflate the car’s price-value proposition with a dealer markup added. It’s a dealer’s choice to add the markup or not. It’s also an individual customer’s choice to pay extra if they really “have” to get the car when it first comes out. For me, a mid tier Integra at around $35,000 would be a tremendous value! I don’t see myself buying or leasing one until the 3rd or 4th model year, though.
I'm not "conflating" anything. I'm allowed to make a real world prediction. After all, we buy new cars from dealers and realistically they will be marking these up quite a bit. My point was, essentially, is a Civic based 1.5T powered base model liftback worth 35,000+ dollars? And that's up to the individual. For me, it's not.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I'm not "conflating" anything. I'm allowed to make a real world prediction. After all, we buy new cars from dealers and realistically they will be marking these up quite a bit. My point was, essentially, is a Civic based 1.5T powered liftback worth 35,000+ dollars? And that's up to the individual. For me, it's not.
One of my buddies that has a MDX S Advance on order is getting it MSRP. Key aspect to do when ordering a car currently is asking for a written agreement for MSRP. I’ve come in contact with a few dealerships that will sell them at MSRP but not in Florida. I have to travel up north for that.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Most of the local honda/acura dealers in my area are not doing markups because theres so many of them in the central ohio area they have to compete with each other somehow, especially with such limited stock. My dealer even thinks he could get my payments lower on a new civic if I traded in my coupe to them. It helps civics (and integra) will be built here as well.

If the mid tier A-Spec falls in the predicted $33,500 range as mentioned when those posts about marketing focus groups were first posted, I'll definitely be giving it a good hard look. It really just comes down to the performance aspect. I know it's not all about numbers... but if I'm paying that much for a car from a "performance brand" I expect the 0-60 time to be better than the 7+ second range we've seen from the civics. It doesn't need to be blisteringly quick... but at least meet or exceed my coupes 6.7 time. Given that the base TLX is slower than the accord sport I'm not exactly hopeful... but a small power bump to the Si powertrain and a DCT could definitely help shave that time down compared to what we've seen from the Si so far.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
I'm not "conflating" anything. I'm allowed to make a real world prediction. After all, we buy new cars from dealers and realistically they will be marking these up quite a bit. My point was, essentially, is a Civic based 1.5T powered base model liftback worth 35,000+ dollars? And that's up to the individual. For me, it's not.
I don't think it's worth that much either, but adding the mark up to the pricing doesn't make sense at all.
...Unless it's the only car with the mark up but we know that's now going to be the case.
Most people are paying mark ups for something like RAV4 now and that won't change anytime soon.
Fair comparison would be MSRP vs MSRP or ADM vs ADM.

Reactions: HKF

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
856637EA-F983-484F-A480-56DC57491952.jpeg

Was looking at a video of Ammo NYC on the detailing of the Integra and F&F Integra. Here’s a look at the seats again.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Ill be so glad when we get more info on this car.
Acura just tweeted out it’s 2022 RDX is available now, so there’s nothing left in the portfolio to reveal but the Integra. Hopefully by the end of the month or February!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Acura just tweeted out it’s 2022 RDX is available now, so there’s nothing left in the portfolio to reveal but the Integra. Hopefully by the end of the month or February!
I think end of month.