• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MSRP went down? [edit: Nope!]

kestryn

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec + Tech / White / Orchid
Last weekend I put $2k down on a new 2023 Integra A-Spec + Technology package. The MSRP was $37,395.00 before markup/accessories. The Acura websites have shown my specific VIN as "in-transit", but 2 days ago the MSRP dropped to $35,800. I'm really nervous about discussing this with the dealer, who has been great and very transparent thus far. Is it true that Acura has lowered MSRP? Am I screwed? :D My deposit is non-refundable.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
35,800 has always been the msrp. Plus destination and premium color. That’s where the 37,395 comes from. Nothing changed.

OP
OP
kestryn

kestryn

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
35,800 has always been the msrp. Plus destination and premium color. That’s where the 37,395 comes from. Nothing changed.
Thanks very much! It looks like they are listing the ones on the lot at 37,395, and the ones in transit at 35,800 - makes sense that destination would be the difference I suppose. Threw me for a loop because they were all 37,395 a couple of days ago.

Will be happy to have the transaction behind me and open road in front of me!

binitafelicity

First Name
binitafelicity
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cps-tester.co
Car(s)
bmw
Automobile manufacturers have been on a price hike spree since January last year citing an uptick in commodity and other raw material prices.Used car prices are already starting Cps tester to drop as the market cools, having seemingly peaked in early 2022. On the other hand, new vehicle prices ... The primary reason for the price hike is the supply chain bottleneck caused by a shortage of semiconductor chips and a hike in commodity prices, . Fortunately, prices are finally beginning to drop. Based on recent industry data, used car prices dropped 24% from April 2022 to May 2022.

ludawg94

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic EX
Are there dealers selling at MSRP or are most of them selling with some kind of mark up/ “dealer accessories”?

OP
OP
kestryn

kestryn

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are there dealers selling at MSRP or are most of them selling with some kind of mark up/ “dealer accessories”?
Here in San Diego County, the Acura dealerships are pricing the Integras with a $2500.00 "market adjustment" over MSRP, plus 2-4K additional in accessories and/or alarm/tint/"protection"-packages. I looked at all of them. I chose a dealer that didn't have any "pressure" sales practices , beyond the usual pushing of the extended warranty at the very end, and that didn't install those shitty "alarm/GPS" systems into the car. I was okay with the "deal" that I got, but I wouldn't have been buying a car at all right now in this market, if my Range Rover hadn't been totaled by an a-hole hit-and-run driver. :D

p.s. speaking of markups, check out this crazy markup on the beautiful NSX they have at the dealership where I got my integra!

IMG_5073.jpg

Last edited:

ludawg94

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic EX
Here in San Diego County, the Acura dealerships are pricing the Integras with a $2500.00 "market adjustment" over MSRP, plus 2-4K additional in accessories and/or alarm/tint/"protection"-packages. I looked at all of them. I chose a dealer that didn't have any "pressure" sales practices , beyond the usual pushing of the extended warranty at the very end, and that didn't install those shitty "alarm/GPS" systems into the car. I was okay with the "deal" that I got, but I wouldn't have been buying a car at all right now in this market, if my Range Rover hadn't been totaled by an a-hole hit-and-run driver. :D

p.s. speaking of markups, check out this crazy markup on the beautiful NSX they have at the dealership where I got my integra!

IMG_5073.jpg
Thanks for sharing your experience gives me an idea of what’s going on and I’ll rethink it. Sorry to hear about what happened to you in your previous car but also that you’re ok from that accident.