• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I thought this could be a good area to lists dealerships who sell at MSRP and those who are greedy. Post your findings
MSRP πŸ™Œ
Mandatory Add-ons πŸ€”
ADM πŸ’©
Confirmed after price release βœ…

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona

Chapman Acura in Tucson - ADM $5kπŸ’©
Arkansas
Acura of Fayetteville - MSRP +Acc $3,743πŸ€”
California
All Dealership ? - ADMπŸ’©
Colorado
Conneticut

Acura of Berlin - MSRP πŸ™Œ
Acura by Executive - ADM +$10kπŸ’©

Acura of Stamford - ADM TBDπŸ’©
Devan Acura Norwalk - ADM $5k πŸ’©
Delaware
Florida

Duval Acura Jacksonville - MSRP + AccπŸ€”
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana

Don Ayres Acura in Fort Wayne - MSRPπŸ™Œ
Ed Martin- MSRPπŸ™Œ
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland

Chevy Chase Acura - ADM +$5k πŸ’©
Pohanka Acura - ADMπŸ’©
Massachusetts
Acura of Auburn - MSRP + Acc $8kπŸ’©
Acura of Peabody-MSRP +ACCSπŸ€”βœ…
Non-refundable deposit​
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri

St Louis Mungenast Acura - MSRPπŸ™Œ
Frank Leta Acura - MSRP +$1,500 AccsπŸ€”
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey

Elite Acura in South Jersey - ADM +5kπŸ’©
Autosport Acura of Denville - ADM +$5kπŸ’©
DCH Montclair Acura - ADM +$10kπŸ’©πŸ’©
New Mexico
Montano Acura - MSRP Type S?​
New York
Acura of Westchester - $5,000 over MSRPπŸ’©
Curry Acura - ADMπŸ’©
Smithtown Acura - ADMπŸ’©
Acura of Wappinger Falls - ADM +$10kπŸ’©πŸ’©
Rallye Acura - ADM +$15kπŸ’©πŸ’©
North Carolina
Leith Acura - MSRP or betterπŸ™Œ
Apple Tree Acura -Type S $10k ADM πŸ’©πŸ’©
Johnson City Acura - Type S ADMπŸ’©
North Dakota
Ohio

Columbia - MSRPπŸ™Œ[βœ…/INDENT]​
Lindsay Acura in Columbus - MSRPπŸ™Œ
Jeff Wyler Fairfield- ADMπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Oklahoma
Post Oak Acura in Tulsa - MSRP + ACC $2,090πŸ€”

Oregon
Pennsylvania
Baierl Acura in Wexford - MSRPπŸ™Œ
Bobby Rahal Acura - MSRPπŸ™Œ

Rhode Island
South Carolina
Fred Anderson Acura -MSRP?​

South Dakota
Tennessee
Harper Acura in Knoxville - MSRP+$300 AccsπŸ€”

Texas
Grubbs Acura in Grapevine - MSRPπŸ™Œ
Sterling McCall - MSRP +ACC $2.5kπŸ€”
Fox Acura of El Paso $10k ADMπŸ’©
John Eagle Acura Houston - ADM $5kπŸ’©
Classic Acura Beaumont- ADM+AccsπŸ’©πŸ’©
Hiley Acura in Fort Worth - ADMπŸ’©
Team Gillman Acura Houston - $3k DEP +ADM+ACC $10kπŸ’©
David McDavid Acura of Austin - $500 Deposit MSRP + Acc $499 Tint πŸ€”

Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Karen Radley Acura of Woodbridge-MSRP or +$5kADMπŸ’©

Washington
Acura of Lynnwood - MSRPπŸ™Œ
Hinshaw Acura-ADMπŸ’©
Spokane (automation) - ADMπŸ’©
Acura of Seattle - ADMπŸ’©

West Virginia
Wisconsin
Acura of Brookfield - MSRPπŸ™Œ

Wyoming
Good job with the list, Acura of Berlin is only offering MSRP for the initial cars in June and only if you reserve one online and indicate you will buy it from them, otherwise no, they will mark them up as well as all others after June for the rest of the calendar year so.. not sure they deserve to be on the list,. I guess an honorable mention IF you are able to reserve one, otherwise no good.
I'm looking for the dealers who say they will not mark them up period, now or later, there has to be a few.

Gansan

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1999 NSX, 2024 Civic Type R
I got a text from Kearny Mesa Acura (San Diego).

They said:

We have learned that Kearny Mesa Acura will only receive 6 Integra Type S for the rest of the calendar year. We will be charging $7,500 above MSRP plus our normal dealer adds of $2,685. Exterior sealant/film on door edges, inside door handles, along back bumper/all season mats ,cargo tray, wheel locks. If the numbers are agreeable, you can leave us a deposit at the dealer and we can go about ordering your color preference.
So they want $62,180. That's a super no from me.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I got a text from Kearny Mesa Acura (San Diego).

They said:

So they want $62,180. That's a super no from me.
We need a wall of shame.
I've been telling dealers who do this they are going onto our wall of shame and the dealers willing to make deals will go to our preferred dealers list so potential customers have a choice of where to buy their new Type S.
The only power we have is together, if we can make an online prescence and attract Type S buyers here to see the list, dealers might feel the burn and realize they need to make better deals orend up stuck with their allocated cars.

I think any dealer willing to make a deal deserves to be highlighted.
Like, if a dealer is willing to sell for MSRP as long as the customer commits to purchasing at least 2k$ in accessories for the car prior to taking delivery, I think this is a fair compromise.
I'm willing to commit to a few upgrades IF I can buy the car for MSRP, it wuold be worth it IMO.
and to put those dealers on their own list so potential buyers can reach out to them and make a deal.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Its already over priced at 52k. Im calling this car dead before launch. It might see a few but especially priced out in the market

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Its already over priced at 52k. Im calling this car dead before launch. It might see a few but especially priced out in the market
The amount people are paying in mark up for the FL5 exceeds the MSRP of the ITS.....You don't think their will be HIGH demand for this car?

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
The amount people are paying in mark up for the FL5 exceeds the MSRP of the ITS.....You don't think their will be HIGH demand for this car?
give me the data cause I see them sitting. If there is markups it sure shit isn't 70 like all those being posting. Same with the TLX type S, dealers are just sitting on them and can barely sell 2k a year.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
give me the data cause I see them sitting. If there is markups it sure shit isn't 70 like all those being posting. Same with the TLX type S, dealers are just sitting on them and can barely sell 2k a year.
I did a 200 mile search from me and there's only 1 used TLX Type S and 3 new. Only 1 of the new ones has a price listed I think the other 2 are in transit.
Now the Type R is showing 3 with in 200 miles with prices and 7 without prices, 10 in total.

The Type S is still a low volume car.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 S2000, 2013 Civic Si Sedan
Car will sell, even with the 52k price that most people aren't happy with on the forum. Let's wait and see.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I did a 200 mile search from me and there's only 1 used TLX Type S and 3 new. Only 1 of the new ones has a price listed I think the other 2 are in transit.
Now the Type R is showing 3 with in 200 miles with prices and 7 without prices, 10 in total.

The Type S is still a low volume car.
I live in DC where people make stupid money and I saw 3 in stock when I went to get my deposit. Shouldn't low volume cars be in hot demand?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I live in DC where people make stupid money and I saw 3 in stock when I went to get my deposit. Shouldn't low volume cars be in hot demand?
I think Acura paints themselves in a corner with their offerings. TLX is a boat of a car @4200lbs and the Integra is FWD.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I guess it doesn't matter if they sell or not. I'm priced out. Might just throw on some lowering springs and some wheels on the gti and just be content with it.

Last edited:

flacobill

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 CW CTR, 2002 EBP RSX
Please update texas….. Gunn acura in San Antonio -ADM $6685 which includes paint sealer, tint, all season matts & trunk tray

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I guess it doesn't matter if they sell or not. I'm priced out. Might just throw on some lowering springs and some wheels on the gti and just be content with it.
The day after I cancelled my pre-order for the ITS when the pricing was announced, I ordered a set of Swift springs for my car. The only problem is they're on backorder for a few months.

I was holding off on spending on money on the car, because I may have been trading it in, but at $55k OTD for an ITS, that wasn't going to happen, so I'll spend they money on the mods that I wanted to do in the first place when I bought this car.

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
I am nearly certain (at least for people in the region) that West Herr is not charging any ADM or making people pay for extra BS add on items.