• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Just wondering...

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
if anyone knows if HomeLink is included in any of the packages?
if anyone knows when an Integra or two would be available in dealerships to view and/or test drive?
if anyone knows when an Integra or two would be available to auto analysts/commentators/YouTube auto persons to review?
if anyone can very simply explain step-by-step the entire NFT process to an old person/tech immigrant?

HondaGarage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, Civic
I think there's other threads covering NFT's and timing to dealers/reviewers, but I'll focus on the HomeLink question as that was one I had as well.

From looking through the official pics, I did not see HomeLink in any of the interior shots. However, given this car is based off of a 11th gen Civic, would it be possible to buy the mirror and attachment package parts from Honda (since the Touring Civic has a rearview mirror with HomeLink built in), and install them into this car? Seems like it would be a bit of effort but doable. You'd also need a friendly dealer to provide the part numbers necessary for this.

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
I think it will have it. Homelink feels like cruise control at this point

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yeah I believe the tech package has homelink.. confirmed from an Acura dealer who did a podcast on the integra

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Especially since the civic touring has it.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Big question for me atm is about nav and acuralink.

Will it have native navigation? I read someone say it wouldn’t. Even though it has car play, it needs nav for acuralink to work (since the ILX can only do the basic plan without nav).

From there I’m wondering what type of acuralink the integra will have. The ILX offers basic, connect, and premium. The “basic” is next to nothing, the “connect” has everything from fuel and door lock status, lock and unlock, accident emergency calling, find my car, etc. And “premium” adds concierge. It’s the older setup of acuralink plans.

The rdx, tlx, and mdx all use the newer set up. “Basic” adds some nav related features and vehicle status. “Security” adds the accident stuff. “Remote” adds lock and unlock, find my car, alarm alert, etc. And “Concierge” adds, well concierge. So the old “connect” is split into the “security” and “remote” now.

The old version had contracts and was more expensive for the mid tier and less expensive for the top tier vs the new versions. New versions also don’t have 1-4 year contracts and have longer trial periods.

So which will the integra get? I’d assume the new one so once the ILX is done the old versions will be gone. But that would mean the integra has native navigation.

HondaGarage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, Civic
Good point about the navigation - all other Acuras have navigation within the Technology package, but re-reading the press release there actually isn't a mention of navigation anywhere. However, given that AcuraLink is both within the press release and clearly visible on the 9" screen in the press photos, I'm hopeful it's there.

Hopefully the same case for HomeLink - I agree it should be a slam dunk feature, but downloading and zooming in on the press photos, I don't see any HomeLink buttons in the "usual" Honda spots (not in the center roof area, where there's only the toggle switch for the moonroof, and a rocker switch for the cabin lights being on/on with doors open/off, nor on the rearview mirror). Would love to be proven wrong on that one though.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I didn’t know it was visible on the 9”. That’s awesome. Hopefully it’s standard but seems to at least be on the tech package. That would mean at least the tech package has to have native nav.

From there I hope it’s the newer version of acuralink. The old version is $160 a year for everything but concierge after a 90 day trial. The new one is $110 a year for the same stuff, plus more, after a 6 month trial.

It would seem illogical to give the integra a different plan selection than the rest of the line up when they could phase it out with the ILX. But if only the tech package has nav, they might need to still use that old model for non tech integras. The new plans seem to imply that all trims of mdx rdx and tlx have nav. They don’t specify like the ILX does that nav is required for for the mid and top levels.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
What I heard from a dealer on YouTube that there will be some features free and some others are premium features.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Also since the head unit comes from the civic I'm thinking it has the same options as the civic hatch sport touring. It gets the 9" screen and Navigation

Attachments

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
What I heard from a dealer on YouTube that there will be some features free and some others are premium features.
Correct. The basic plan is very limited. Most features like remote unlock and vehicle location require the annual cost.