• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Itsrname2

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Hi, Here is mine, I got it on June 4. My detailer did the Paint Correction,a Graphene coating. a " GlassParency" Coating on the windshield and Graphene coating on the wheels. The windows, I just got done today, are tinted with Llumar IRX, 15% on all the windows. The Windshield strip is 5% with a 80% Llumar AIR Series clear window film. I did not do the sunroof, I might later. Next plan is to Paint the calipers Red (not sure why the factory did not do this) and I am thinking of getting some accessories like the rear diffuser, Car Mats, I am holding out for 3dmatsusa.com to list them as I think they are the best.

Summary:

Windows Tinted
Paint Correction
Graphene Coating
Wheel Coating
Llumar IRX, 15% on all the windows
Windshield strip is 5% with a 80% Llumar AIR Series clear window film
I did not do the sunroof

IMG_3087.jpg
IMG_3088.jpg
IMG_3089.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Hi, Here is mine, I got it on June 4. My detailer did the Paint Correction,a Graphene coating. a " GlassParency" Coating on the windshield and Graphene coating on the wheels. The windows, I just got done today, are tinted with Llumar IRX, 15% on all the windows. The Windshield strip is 5% with a 80% Llumar AIR Series clear window film. I did not do the sunroof, I might later. Next plan is to Paint the calipers Red (not sure why the factory did not do this) and I am thinking of getting some accessories like the rear diffuser, Car Mats, I am holding out for 3dmatsusa.com to list them as I think they are the best.
IMG_3087.jpg
IMG_3088.jpg
IMG_3089.jpg
looking good! getting my tint next week! looks so good contrasting with the white and matching all the gloss black

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
The black out on the windows does look good. Having a white one as well, I'm on the dealer tint which isn't enough I believe. I may have to revisit tinting, especially with the AZ weekends averaging 112 last few days.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
How's llumar vs suntek evolve?
I had suntek on my car for 8 years without issues.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Llumar and Suntek and XPel are the best 3. They go back and forth each generation which is the best. I believe Suntek is currently the best. Many installers only contract with 1 of them, so they’re usually biased toward whichever they use.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
The black out on the windows does look good. Having a white one as well, I'm on the dealer tint which isn't enough I believe. I may have to revisit tinting, especially with the AZ weekends averaging 112 last few days.
Do you have pictures? And %? I worked out tint in my deal but the dealer won't do more than 30%. I would have gone with at least 20 if I chose. I'm hoping 30 will cut it but I'm not sure

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Do you have pictures? And %? I worked out tint in my deal but the dealer won't do more than 30%. I would have gone with at least 20 if I chose. I'm hoping 30 will cut it but I'm not sure
I'll post a pic later once I'm near the car. Pretty sure standard dealer tint is around 30% give or take. Dark enough in the sunlight but you can see right through in the garage with lights on inside.

Update:
Pics posted. Dealer standard tint

D909ADC3-2494-4F0F-AAD2-2B2ECFE9E8D2.jpeg

BEFC5158-4497-406C-92F0-1A624F90298E.jpeg

Last edited:

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec Tech CVT, White/Red

Summary:

Windows Tinted
Paint Correction
Graphene Coating
Wheel Coating
Llumar IRX, 15% on all the windows
Windshield strip is 5% with a 80% Llumar AIR Series clear window film
I did not do the sunroof

IMG_3087.jpg
IMG_3088.jpg
IMG_3089.jpg
So gorgeous! I haven't done anything with mine yet, but I have plans!

Last edited: