• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Is this the 'default meter' on right side of gauge cluster?

wj4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-SPEC Tech
Hi all,

Is the seat belt and active airbag(s) display the default display for the speedometer gauge? See attached. I usually have the compass showing, but every time I turn the car on, this is the default setting and I have to toggle to the compass. Thanks in advance!

IMG_4600.jpg

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
Hi all,

Is the seat belt and active airbag(s) display the default display for the speedometer gauge? See attached. I usually have the compass showing, but every time I turn the car on, this is the default setting and I have to toggle to the compass. Thanks in advance!

IMG_4600.jpg
That seatbelt display goes away after a minute or so, and switches to the display you had prevoiusly set.

Reactions: wj4
OP
OP

wj4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-SPEC Tech
That seatbelt display goes away after a minute or so, and switches to the display you had prevoiusly set.
AH I see. Thank you! Coming from a 2010 TSX...this thing has more tech than I'm used to. (And I pray that nothing goes wrong post warranty since I plan to keep her for many years...LOL).