• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Is it only me?

Xionzel

First Name
Xionzel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
I reserved with deposit a liquid carbon late may on the Acura site selected the dealership. It’s almost august and my dealership has gone through 2 batches of cars 1/4 pre sold 3/4 not. The one I reserved isn’t built yet and no details on when it will be. I’m just wondering if I’m being impatient and some of you are still waiting on reserved cars also? What was the point in reserving one if they won’t build it the next time allocations become available? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Ty

Hand soap

First Name
Gg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Prelude
I reserved mine early enough to get an NFT and I still havnt had it delivered, though I was told it should be by this Friday

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
You may want to call the dealership and see what’s going on

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
I pre-ordered/ordered mine on March 10th at 1 PM and have still yet to receive mine, but I was told that it was due to arrive at the dealership next week! So - it's not only you!