• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Sure, you can have white! As long as it has red interior...

Hopefully this is just limited to Canada, but I highly doubt it.

Pass until I can spec it the way I want it.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Sure, you can have white! As long as it has red interior...

Hopefully this is just limited to Canada, but I highly doubt it.

Pass until I can spec it the way I want it.
These combos are limited to Canada--dealerships have already been sharing the US combos that'll be available, but no insight yet on what order they'll release in. White with Ebony is available in the US.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
These combos are limited to Canada--dealerships have already been sharing the US combos that'll be available, but no insight yet on what order they'll release in. White with Ebony is available in the US.
I happened to reach out to a local dealer and they confirmed as much- and they'll have white with ebony in their first batch of cars.

Depending on ADM, it might be mine.

Thanks for the clarification though, sucks for Canada!

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
True story.

It is nice to be in a province where ADM isn’t legal though.
Another true story, ADM is terrible for consumers... but reading on the Porsche forums there are ways for dealers to scoot around that. Not sure how it would work out with the ITS, but with Porsche the average cost of add-on options is ~$20k. I've read where dealers control allocations by only handing them out to folks who eclipse a certain level of options on their build. Maybe it doesn't happen everywhere but then again neither do ADMs. This also happens in the US.

There are also US dealers who inject "hidden ADMs" by only handing out allocations for prospective buyers with "interesting trades"- which they then proceed to lowball.

The dealer network is the enemy either way, but unfortunately you can't get a new car right now without them.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Another true story, ADM is terrible for consumers... but reading on the Porsche forums there are ways for dealers to scoot around that. Not sure how it would work out with the ITS, but with Porsche the average cost of add-on options is ~$20k. I've read where dealers control allocations by only handing them out to folks who eclipse a certain level of options on their build. Maybe it doesn't happen everywhere but then again neither do ADMs. This also happens in the US.

There are also US dealers who inject "hidden ADMs" by only handing out allocations for prospective buyers with "interesting trades"- which they then proceed to lowball.

The dealer network is the enemy either way, but unfortunately you can't get a new car right now without them.
Better the devil you know...

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
I happened to reach out to a local dealer and they confirmed as much- and they'll have white with ebony in their first batch of cars.

Depending on ADM, it might be mine.

Thanks for the clarification though, sucks for Canada!
What doesn't suck for Canada is we don't have to deal with ADM. I'd rather any color than to line some greasy dealers pockets

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What doesn't suck for Canada is we don't have to deal with ADM. I'd rather any color than to line some greasy dealers pockets
I already addressed this- Canada dealers are not immune to ripping you off, they just have to be more creative about it.