• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
We need more info :( especially since the new CTR's out of the way now.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
If the integra brings out the type S. My guess is that it will have the type r motor but will be automatic😢 with all the tech and technology that's available in the current teggy and then some. It will like 5 to 6k more than the type r and everybody will complain about it.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Waiting
If the integra brings out the type S. My guess is that it will have the type r motor but will be automatic😢 with all the tech and technology that's available in the current teggy and then some. It will like 5 to 6k more than the type r and everybody will complain about it.
No way the CVT would hold up so for auto it would be the Accord trans maybe? hoping for a manual option

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
No way the CVT would hold up so for auto it would be the Accord trans maybe? hoping for a manual option
I think they will make it an dct
I don't think it will be cvt. What makes me have low hopes for the type s teggy is the tlx. If there's a type s teggy with all the bells and whistles, a 300 hp motor, then why bother with tlx. Unless they give the teggy a tlx(275 fwd) motor and just make it stick shift. I dunno

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Waiting
I think they will make it an dct

I don't think it will be cvt. What makes me have low hopes for the type s teggy is the tlx. If there's a type s teggy with all the bells and whistles, a 300 hp motor, then why bother with tlx. Unless they give the teggy a tlx(275 fwd) motor and just make it stick shift. I dunno
Difference would be no SH-AWD and less luxury than the TLX

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Waiting
I mean there a fwd tlx. What happens there? Will integra steal customers away from tlx fwd buyers
Already an overlap with the Aspec Teggy 1k less than base price TLX