• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I'm tempted to roll up, for real. Greensboro Cars & Coffee is dead rn. Wish I didn't already have plans...
Morrisville's seems pretty big, I was surprised. My Dad lives in Hillsborough and has quite the stable, so we meet at C&C sometimes. My daughter likes to go too. I expected I'd have my Integra by now (that I reserved in April). Maybe I can take it in September for..European Car day.

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
Pretty amazing stats, and it also means that those of us here on this forum that have the new Integra are only a few of the less than 3,000 of this vehicle made so far. As for "seeing them in the wild", I have the same experience as the others in this thread, very rare or never. I have seen 0 of the 2023 Integra since I've been driving mine.
However, as a previous generation Integra driver, in my experience it was also extremely rare to see others on the road too. The highest number of 1990-1993 Integras I ever saw was about 40 at a second gen club meet in Florida one time. I think this is just something about this car model and Acura's intent, and while it does not make it a true "rarity" collector's item in my opinion, I know I will likely never see more than one or two out there (unless we intentionally meet up!). This makes it a pretty cool thing when I actually do see one on the road!

Any owners in Cali want to chime in? Seems like anecdotally there has always been a strong west coast Integra presence.
I see DC2 integras allll the time but they are all worn, faded, or have mismatched/ill fitting body panels šŸ˜…

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I see DC2 integras allll the time but they are all worn, faded, or have mismatched/ill fitting body panels šŸ˜…
Lmao there is no lies here. I swear I would be a 1994 -2001 just to have both but every one I find is either mismatched or modded to a point that doesn't seem worth it. There's one by me in mint condition but it's an automatic(yuck) and he wants 9k with 160k

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
1079 Acura dealerships in the US. So that's a little over 1 car a month per a dealership..

Went to a customers place today and the security guards asked what it was and said it looked Mercedes by the large emblem in front. Lol

Last edited:

Xhilr8n!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lotus Elise, Civic Si, Tundra, Tacoma, 720
How are sales numbers, delivery numbers comparing Si to Integra in US? With the Acura being the upper crust model, Iā€™d expect at least twice as many Si as Integras in the US. My question really is, how many are they building? Are they building more Si than Integra? Might let us see their driver placement strategy as data.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
How are sales numbers, delivery numbers comparing Si to Integra in US? With the Acura being the upper crust model, Iā€™d expect at least twice as many Si as Integras in the US. My question really is, how many are they building? Are they building more Si than Integra? Might let us see their driver placement strategy as data.
I rarely see the new Si. If there's any civic I see the most, it's a civic sport pretty much everywhere I look. I've been seeing quite a few of the new civic hatchback as well.

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I'm tempted to roll up, for real. Greensboro Cars & Coffee is dead rn. Wish I didn't already have plans...
Checked it out this morning, seems to be getting bigger here. Quite a few classic Integras on display. I was expecting someone to be there with a 2023 to show my kid what they looked like in person, but didn't see any there. We stopped at the dealer after where they had two on the lot - selling both as "used" for way over MSRP. I guess that's what Leith is doing with cars that come in without a reservation or when people back out. They can still claim to sell new cars at MSRP while selling a White/Red 6MT with 600 miles for $45k. So we saw those two (White and Carbon) at the dealer, then a third (Apex Blue) on the road driving home.

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I think Si is generally a single-digit percentage of Civic Sedans, and anecdotally I see very few 2022 Si on the road and next to zero coming through dealers.

I would bet they're currently building far more Integra than Si. Integra hasn't been in production too long, but they've sold 3000 of them in June/July, and about 18,000 Civics over that time. No way 1 out of 6 Civics sold is an Si. Plus, Integra has CVT standard and Si is manual only. Maybe the Si will outsell the manual Integra, but probably not the CVT.

Xhilr8n!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lotus Elise, Civic Si, Tundra, Tacoma, 720
Too obvious to be called a conspiracy theory but sure seems the orange Si replacement I wanted was vaporware, they are just not building them. Sure the original press release and the first press cars were orange. Got my deposit in an hour.

But they never made any. They quickly offered me an Integra though when I pressed them 8 months later. Drove it, not really an improvement on my Gen 9 Si, actually backwards in what matters to me. Pass. Deposit refunded promptly.

That dealership, where we got our Gen 9, has a 2014 orange Si with 70K offered for $1000 over original sticker. This is the world today.

If they ever build these cars I may take interest again. But it could be years before they make enough for me to have another one. No telling what will come along by then.

Last edited:

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I also haven't seen another one. Although I mistaken a tlx for one I looks similar. The fog lights gave it away. What part of AZ I got Mines on the 4th from Scottsdale and I drive all over too have 3300 miles or so so far
West valley for another month before we move further east for work

Last edited:

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
Who purchased those 26 ILXs? I hope they got a deal lol
ILX buyers: Drivers who like trunks, donā€™t care about gadgets, shy away from higher demand cars, got talked into itā€¦.They might be easier to get in and out of than the Integra(?)

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Iā€™ve only seen two others after 3 months of ownership. 1 just last week on the PA turnpike (gray) and another this past week while driving through NYC (black)

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
ILX buyers: Drivers who like trunks, donā€™t care about gadgets, shy away from higher demand cars, got talked into itā€¦.They might be easier to get in and out of than the Integra(?)
Probably wanted an Acura badge on something relatively cheap. Obviously an ILX on the lot is easier to buy and might even be discounted... Also, it's the first year for the Integra and I'm sure that turns off some buyers.

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
still haven't seen a integra on the road yet, i think i might have seen one but could have been a TLX, amazing
being in the suburbs of Chicago there are a lot of cars, i have been seeing more newer TLX's in the last month

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
still haven't seen a integra on the road yet, i think i might have seen one but could have been a TLX, amazing
being in the suburbs of Chicago there are a lot of cars, i have been seeing more newer TLX's in the last month
Other than my neighbor I haven't seen another.