• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Idle Stop Disable

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
You’ll still have to put it into individual mode. Same 1 button press. But definitely nice to have it part of that mode.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Porsche is the only brand of car I've owned that allows you to turn it off permanently so this is a welcome addition.
Driving my kids Civic Hatchback this week and I have to keep remembering to push the Auto Stop button off :D :D

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Not sure about all BMW’s but my buddys 2018 M3 remembers the last setting for it. So he’s pressed it once and never again.

OP
OP
Steve182022

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
From Edmunds article:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/2023-acura-integra-trim-levels-revealed.html

"For starters, the Integra's Technology package requires the A-Spec package. In addition to A-Spec equipment, it includes an adaptive suspension for improved ride and handling qualities. You also get an Individual driving mode that lets you customize the steering feel, engine response and suspension feel to your liking. But those are the only dynamic improvements to the car unless you count the adjustable engine and exhaust note enhancement system that pipes synthesized sound into the car through the stereo speakers. If you were hoping for Acura's Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system, you're out of luck."

So you're stuck pushing the stop start button unless you get the Tech Package?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Not sure about all BMW’s but my buddys 2018 M3 remembers the last setting for it. So he’s pressed it once and never again.
19 MY and up have it where you have to press it every time you start up.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
From Edmunds article:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/2023-acura-integra-trim-levels-revealed.html

"For starters, the Integra's Technology package requires the A-Spec package. In addition to A-Spec equipment, it includes an adaptive suspension for improved ride and handling qualities. You also get an Individual driving mode that lets you customize the steering feel, engine response and suspension feel to your liking. But those are the only dynamic improvements to the car unless you count the adjustable engine and exhaust note enhancement system that pipes synthesized sound into the car through the stereo speakers. If you were hoping for Acura's Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system, you're out of luck."

So you're stuck pushing the stop start button unless you get the Tech Package?
Sport mode should deactivate it.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Sad but true. Just need an "off" switch.
So everyone could complain about hitting another button every time they start up? Lol jk jk.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Dare I hope there's no piped in "engine noise" in Sport mode?
I blame the existence of this on people wanting a quiet ride but also wanting to hear the engine because they associate that with being fast. You can't do that without having either fake exhaust sound or somehow routing a sound tube into the cabin. Both suck.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Is the auto start/stop only on the automatic transmission models and not the manual?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Good question. Not sure. My friends M3 manual still has auto start stop.