• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hondata CARB tune for '23+ Integra?

KhasnFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'09 Civic Si, '23 Integra
I've searched Hondata's website and found the CARB tune for the 11th gen Civic Si, but the Integra seems to have just the standard tune. Is the Si CARB tune compatible with the Integra? Will there be a standalone CARB tune released for the Integra? Apologies if this has been answered already, appreciate any help.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If there isn't a check engine light wouldn't it be carb compliant? When you go for inspection just flash factory tune.

OP
OP
KhasnFX

KhasnFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'09 Civic Si, '23 Integra
Searched some more and saw that PRL Motorsports sells a CARB tune for the Integra.

https://prlmotorsports.com/products/hondata-2023-acura-integra-1-5t-us-flashpro-carb-only

I hear mixed info regarding tunes and smog compliance - some people have said you can flash back to OEM 6 months before inspection, but I've also read that flashing your ECU makes a permanent change to some value that can't be restored. I plan to keep this car long enough that I'll need to eventually smog, don't want to get stuck with a noncompliant car :)

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Searched some more and saw that PRL Motorsports sells a CARB tune for the Integra.

https://prlmotorsports.com/products/hondata-2023-acura-integra-1-5t-us-flashpro-carb-only

I hear mixed info regarding tunes and smog compliance - some people have said you can flash back to OEM 6 months before inspection, but I've also read that flashing your ECU makes a permanent change to some value that can't be restored. I plan to keep this car long enough that I'll need to eventually smog, don't want to get stuck with a noncompliant car :)
Screenshot_20230224-190909.png