• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Headlights

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Does anyone else have an issue with morons turning their bright lights on at them at night? It happens to me at least once every night that I am driving. I give the stupid a bright back in their face for being an asshat but I'm curious if this is an issue for others. Are the low beams making the typical idiot think that the bright lights are on? I live in an area full of horrible drivers, so any input would be appreciated.

OP
OP

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
For reference: the locals here seem to have decided that the center turn lane is also a merging lane when they deem appropriate. I have never seen this sort of behavior before.

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
Does anyone else have an issue with morons turning their bright lights on at them at night? It happens to me at least once every night that I am driving. I give the stupid a bright back in their face for being an asshat but I'm curious if this is an issue for others. Are the low beams making the typical idiot think that the bright lights are on? I live in an area full of horrible drivers, so any input would be appreciated.
Honestly man, I assume that the car flashing their high’s are just their auto high beams lol! My integra seems to do it all the time, even when the auto highbeam setting is on the most sensitive!

OP
OP

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Honestly man, I assume that the car flashing their high’s are just their auto high beams lol! My integra seems to do it all the time, even when the auto highbeam setting is on the most sensitive!
Well that's a positive take.

I know my post was way too emotionally charged.

Maybe you're right. Computers suck. I saw the auto highs flashing people and turned them off to not be an asshole when I first got the car.

• Haha
Reactions: lnf

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
Well that's a positive take.

I know my post was way too emotionally charged.

Maybe you're right. Computers suck. I saw the auto highs flashing people and turned them off to not be an asshole when I first got the car.
Theyre probably still a$$holes :bump:

enjay4553

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra, 2018 Mazda 3 GT, 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
I will say the auto lights on the Integra are leaps and bounds better than my 2020 RDX. Had to disable them cause they were pretty much useless.

2006rsx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX. Also owned a 1998 GS-R
My auto high beams don't work at all...

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Yeah this happens a lot for me as well. Must be at a certain angle that can blind oncoming people. If I'm quick enough, I also flash them back because screw it, I'll show you what the high beams really are 🤣