• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hard Mount Device Holder (i.e. for GPS device)

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I'm a bit weird insofar as I prefer to use a dedicated GPS instead of Android Auto. I like to have the GPS on all the time, mostly for the traffic information it provides in the very traffic dense Northern VA area where I live. Of course, just thinking about how to mount it to the Integra caused all kinds of ads to pop up on Facebook. I was intrigued by this one:

https://coursemotorsports.com/collections/phone-mounts-1/products/direct-fit?variant=39413280735283

They don't have a mount for the Integra, but when I contacted them, they said they'd love to make one. They would need a car to use to design/test the mount. Unfortunately for me I don't have my Integra yet and they are in Milton, VT. If anyone is around there, has a few hours free, and wants to swing by their shop, they'd probably be able to whip one up pretty quickly. They might even give you one for free. Looking around their site, they appear to make some pretty high quality stuff.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
That mount is slick as snot. Probably will work in my Honda CR-Z too. If we plan a road trip in the Integra, I’ll get this for my partner. It will be easy for them to make one that fits under the Integra trim.