• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Got my PWP ASpec Tech June 2nd,

Tork

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic ST, 22 Accord Sport Hybrid, 16 Mazda 6
I like it a lot. Had a 22 Civic Touring Sedan, and then a 22 Civic Sport Touring Hatch, both of those I flipped to Carmax for a profit.
Paid msrp for the Teg, plus $395 doc fee and bought the ASpec trunk mat for $170.

So at closing I mentioned the maintenance free for 2 years free was handy. They said "We don't do that program!" So we will see on that one because it says it is included in Acura's early order program.

Thought the Integra would have acoustic dual pane side glass like the other Marysville Ohio cars have (Accord) only disappointment is I wish it was a touch quieter
100_2570.JPG

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
So at closing I mentioned the maintenance free for 2 years free was handy. They said "We don't do that program!" So we will see on that one because it says it is included in Acura's early order program.
I would have them check this site. https://www.acurainfocenter.com/page/reasons-to-love-the-integra Seems very clear at the bottom there... "Routine maintenance is key to keeping your Integra running at peak performance. That’s why Acura now offers a complimentary maintenance program to purchasers of the 2023 Integra."

Then, "The complimentary Acura Maintenance Program is a 2-year/24,000-mile program... "

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
22 Civic Sport Touring Hatch, both of those I flipped to Carmax for a profit.
Thanks for posting, congrats on the new car!
Two questions;
I am very interested in your observations between the Sport Touring Civic, and the Integra. Any plusses or minuses you notice either way?
And on the flipping, how long did you keep them, and would you do the same on the Integra, if you got a good offer?

OP
OP

Tork

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic ST, 22 Accord Sport Hybrid, 16 Mazda 6
Thanks for posting, congrats on the new car!
Two questions;
I am very interested in your observations between the Sport Touring Civic, and the Integra. Any plusses or minuses you notice either way?
And on the flipping, how long did you keep them, and would you do the same on the Integra, if you got a good offer?
Integra, feels more powerful a bit quieter, feels more substantial a tighter made car. Body panel gaps are MUCH tighter tolerance, on the Civics they were a little wider in some spots. That is Maryville Ohio plant quality vs. Greenburg Indiana. I would not flip this car. Much cleaner design, I do not have to de-badge it or remove the rear wiper as I would have done on the hatch. Don't get me wrong, the '22 Civics are great cars at a better price point much better quality feel than my '16 and '19.

Re: civic flipping, paid 29,690 on June 19th for the Touring Sedan, sold it to Carmax end of November for $33. Put about 4K miles on it. Waited 4 months for the Sport touring Hatch paid $31260 +199 doc fee second week in April sold it to CM mid May for $33,500 about 1.5 K miles.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Integra, feels more powerful a bit quieter, feels more substantial a tighter made car. Body panel gaps are MUCH tighter tolerance, on the Civics they were a little wider in some spots. That is Maryville Ohio plant quality vs. Greenburg Indiana. I would not flip this car. Much cleaner design, I do not have to de-badge it or remove the rear wiper as I would have done on the hatch. Don't get me wrong, the '22 Civics are great cars at a better price point much better quality feel than my '16 and '19.

Re: civic flipping, paid 29,690 on June 19th for the Touring Sedan, sold it to Carmax end of November for $33. Put about 4K miles on it. Waited 4 months for the Sport touring Hatch paid $31260 +199 doc fee second week in April sold it to CM mid May for $33,500 about 1.5 K miles.
Let's hope this keeps up because I would love to flip the Aspec for the TypeS