• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Golf R

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
VW isn't a luxury brand, that is admittedly Audi, but we all know people are going to be comparing the Type-S and Type-R to the Golf R.

315HP 280TQ(295 with DCT)
AWD
6spd manual/DCT

Unless the Type-S manages to come in quite light, and under 40K, gonna be hard as the last CTR was about 40, the Golf R is going to be stiff competition for it.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
VW isn't a luxury brand, that is admittedly Audi, but we all know people are going to be comparing the Type-S and Type-R to the Golf R.

315HP 280TQ(295 with DCT)
AWD
6spd manual/DCT

Unless the Type-S manages to come in quite light, and under 40K, gonna be hard as the last CTR was about 40, the Golf R is going to be stiff competition for it.
Agreed but I will add that I feel even though Acura is a luxury brand the Integra will not only compete with the luxury brand. I’m putting the Elantra N in the bracket now for competition especially the DCT. It’s going to be a flooded competition. Even the Jetta GLI would be in the bracket. It’s a weird playing field.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Agreed but I will add that I feel even though Acura is a luxury brand the Integra will not only compete with the luxury brand. I’m putting the Elantra N in the bracket now for competition especially the DCT. It’s going to be a flooded competition. Even the Jetta GLI would be in the bracket. It’s a weird playing field.
I agree. ITS will probably sit right in between the N/GLI/WRX and S3/A45. Which means it will have to go against both groups. And they are all amazing cars, so It won't be easy.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I agree. ITS will probably sit right in between the N/GLI/WRX and S3/A45. Which means it will have to go against both groups. And they are all amazing cars, so It won't be easy.
More like N/GTI/GLI/WRX/ and R/CTR/S3/M35i/A45.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
It's interesting that the Golf R still costs slightly less than the S3, despite being more powerful.
I feel like the ITS should either cost less than the CTR or at least match the performance of the FK8 to survive.

More like N/GTI/GLI/WRX/ and R/CTR/S3/M35i/A45.
Yeah basically every single sport compact.
Oh and A35, not A45. My mistake. That thing's a rocket ship and not even sold in NA :(