• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Gaining access to headunit in order to load .apk files.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
So just wanted to make a quick post about this. I'm attempting to gain access to the headunit itself so that .apk files can be sideloaded like ktuner app, torque pro etc... to gain access to some options I'll give a quick how to and hopefully tomorrow I'll post some pictures or a video.

Step 1. While the headunit is on press and hold the home, volume button and the << track button until you get Into a menu with two options. Select the 2nd option.

Step 2. Hold the home button down until you get Into another page of options

Step 3. Hold the back button, volume button and the >> track button and that will bring up the usb option where you can change Into adb mode.
20220714_174646.jpg

This as far as I have reached because I need a usb A to A cable so that I can hopefully access the headunit itself through pc.
Pretty sure you need updated android sdk so that it will pop up on the pc but I will keep you guys and gals updated. Hopefully some brainiacs can dig in and figure this out so we can get apps onto the headunit

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I get a ADB denied message when trying to connect