• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Found a Friend

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
IMG_1053.jpg

Drove past this DC2 and noticed we both were headed to the same place. Found it parked next to me when I got back to my car.

=]

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I really miss when cars could be that small and low.

OP
OP
OEMjoe

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
yeah, i drive by a different DC2 at least once a week, nice to know they still are kicking tho

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I still haven't seen one out and about, but yesterday I came close. When I got to work there was a 2022 Honda Civic Touring sedan parked across the street. Since the only time I've seen an Integra was at the dealer in a large empty service bay, I'm a little concerned it might be a little too big for my liking. I'm coming from a Toyota Tacoma, but before that my previous cars were a Mk6 GTI and a 2010 Fit Sport.

Seeing the Civic parked in a row of cars of all shapes and sizes - of course mostly big honking SUVs - helped to ease my worries.

OP
OP
OEMjoe

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
Seeing the Civic parked in a row of cars of all shapes and sizes - of course mostly big honking SUVs - helped to ease my worries.
I was worried since it was a few inches bigger than my 99 a4 but it is nice and nimble. Really just needs a slight drop aesthetically.
I prefer the size of the intergra over a '21 accord which I drive occasionally too. The accord is more a highway cruiser.