• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

First Payment?

Krak3rjak3r

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sonata
I'm looking to refinance to my local credit union, but Acura finance website hasn't been able to find my VIN. I'm expecting there to be a delay, but when should I be able to access my financing information?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm looking to refinance to my local credit union, but Acura finance website hasn't been able to find my VIN. I'm expecting there to be a delay, but when should I be able to access my financing information?
I purchased the car on June 1st and went through a credit union. Today I received my payment slips for the life of the loan and my first payment is on the 3rd. Nice of them to give me a week..

MLowe05

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 G70 Sport 6MT
You're going to need to wait at least 10-15 days for Acura finance to have your info in the system. This is based on my experience across many brands.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I thought there was a short period of couple payments you had to make first, I am not sure. I was lucky enough to get 3.9% with America Honda/Acura Finance. I got a bit lucky, it required a helpful push from the manager as they dug into my financial profile. I’m sure many can do even better, many do worse, but 3.9% was enough for me to be happy.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I thought there was a short period of couple payments you had to make first, I am not sure. I was lucky enough to get 3.9% with America Honda/Acura Finance. I got a bit lucky, it required a helpful push from the manager as they dug into my financial profile. I’m sure many can do even better, many do worse, but 3.9% was enough for me to be happy.
I went through a credit union and got a 2.89% rate.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Sorry to bring up an old thread , my car isn’t due to be ready til mid next month… not sure if I’m going to buy or lease then buy. My question is , am I better trying a credit union loan first for 43K or since I might lease , just try everything at the dealer ?

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Sorry to bring up an old thread , my car isn’t due to be ready til mid next month… not sure if I’m going to buy or lease then buy. My question is , am I better trying a credit union loan first for 43K or since I might lease , just try everything at the dealer ?
Go with the best deal for you. You have a month, you can see what rates and terms are with other lenders (like a credit union). Acura is advertising 3.9% on their website. You can probably get better than that from another lender, but it depends on your credit history and you don’t know unless you ask.

Don’t go in blind.

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
yeah definitely compare! I was talking with a co-worker who was also in the market for a new car. He got 2.25% at a local credit union which is what I went with as well.

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech, 2022 MDX Tech PKG SH-AWD
Car loan interest rates are rising. Try to lock in a rate.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Car loan interest rates are rising. Try to lock in a rate.
Thank you , I’ll try a credit union and see what rate they can give me . I’m only doing 9K down and monthly payment is still kinda high , so I was thinking of lease to buy.. what’s your guys opinion on that and can a credit union do a lease