• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Exhaust for Sound

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’m wondering from those who have had turbo cars or specifically the L15 before.

I use the Integra for my comfy, techy commuter. I love it for that. Keep in mind that my Mustang is my loud, vibrating shifter, fast car for fun. That’s why I got the CVT.

I like that the stock exhaust has decent sound. But it’s also slightly too quiet. I don’t want loud and ricey, but I’d like to hear it and stock I barely can even in ideal conditions.

I was looking at the Remark. It sounds great, deep and not too loud. But I really don’t like the single walled massive tips. It’s not my vibe anymore. It’s not the big as much as the single wall. It looks cheap to me as opposed to something like the 27won dual wall exhaust tips (which I don’t like the sound of or the look of the mufflers).

So to the question. I am not interested in a catted DP at all. I know that would make stock louder, but I don’t want one. I am not interested in a res delete, I also think it sounds like shit. If I did only a front pipe from PRL let’s say, which I believe is 3”, would that increase the sound at all on the stock front pipe back and stock DP? I’m wonder if this is the combo I’m looking for.