• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dealer said they don’t sell Acura Care

Tndivr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra apex blue
Has anyone else had a dealer tell them they aren’t authorized to sell AcuraCare and present a 3rd party maintenance contract(“extended warranty”)? I just experienced this buying my new integra and was rather surprised that they still said they couldn’t sell AcuraCare after I told them I’d happily pay for it just get me a price.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
yep. When I bought my integra I asked and since the dealership is owned by Berkshire Hathaway, they only sell MPP plans. How do you think Buffet got so rich! lol jk

You can buy it from any dealer that offers it

Tork

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic ST, 22 Accord Sport Hybrid, 16 Mazda 6
A bit off topic, but Reliable Mazda in Springfield Missouri (A Berhshire Hathoway dealer) quoted me 2 hours @$165 an hour to update my infotainment software on my '16 Mazda. I just had it done at Ed Howard Mazda while in Sarasota Florida for $75. I hate these huge mega corporate owned dealerships. They also tend to pile on the most above MSRP crap or mark up.