• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Custom Grill Options - Calling all Michigan/Indiana owners especially - Help?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Good afternoon gents. I’ve been chatting with Matt from Custom Car Grills. Please see the attached screenshot. Is there anyone willing to help progress something like this faster by either having the hook up on extra parts that he can communicate with or live anywhere near the Grand Rapids, Michigan area that is willing to help or looking for the same thing? I know a fellow Ram Truck forum member that has worked with him in order to design one for the Ram 1500 recently & it turned out great. Here’s a link to the website along with the email screenshot:
https://www.customcargrills.com/

5DAAEE97-068B-4C50-B07A-E1A89B3024E2.jpeg

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Good afternoon gents. I’ve been chatting with Matt from Custom Car Grills. Please see the attached screenshot. Is there anyone willing to help progress something like this faster by either having the hook up on extra parts that he can communicate with or live anywhere near the Grand Rapids, Michigan area that is willing to help or looking for the same thing? I know a fellow Ram Truck forum member that has worked with him in order to design one for the Ram 1500 recently & it turned out great. Here’s a link to the website along with the email screenshot:
https://www.customcargrills.com/

5DAAEE97-068B-4C50-B07A-E1A89B3024E2.jpeg
I would kill for a slightly inset wire mesh grille that could accompdate the sensors etc

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
What kind of sensors & where are they located? Do you have any photos?

I could probably work with my local dealer somewhat in order to help, but it doesn’t help that I’m holding out for the Type S if allocation allows for it & I’m trying to get the ball rolling for others asap. If I had an Integra already I’d probably be able to work something out with him as my dad lives a little south of there.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What kind of sensors & where are they located? Do you have any photos?

I could probably work with my local dealer somewhat in order to help, but it doesn’t help that I’m holding out for the Type S if allocation allows for it & I’m trying to get the ball rolling for others asap. If I had an Integra already I’d probably be able to work something out with him as my dad lives a little south of there.
at least i believe that they are sensors; either that or they are mounting points for the grille but sure look like sensors to me. ill take a pic and share on her tonight for ya

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
T
at least i believe that they are sensors; either that or they are mounting points for the grille but sure look like sensors to me. ill take a pic and share on her tonight for ya
Thank you!!

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Just an updated suggestion - if anyone happens to check on the LKQ Salvage website for Integra parts & finds out before me, please let me know here. I may be able to arrange either pick up or shipping as I have co-workers spread out all over the country. Determined to try to bring this desire for everyone to light!

fullof5t

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tahoe, Integra 2021
I would kill for a slightly inset wire mesh grille that could accompdate the sensors etc

Why go around searching when you can make yourself. I know plenty of places with waterjet cutting machines for wire mesh - Wire Mesh Cutting - you just have to create the spot for the sensors. THe hardest part of the make would be actually GETTING the sensors that you need.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Why go around searching when you can make yourself. I know plenty of places with waterjet cutting machines for wire mesh - Wire Mesh Cutting - you just have to create the spot for the sensors. THe hardest part of the make would be actually GETTING the sensors that you need.
I’m more of a throw money at a problem kinda guy. Unfortunately I’m inpatient and would rather just (over) pay for the R&D and a warranty over creating it myself

fullof5t

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tahoe, Integra 2021
Fair enough! I get the same way sometimes as I get older. What is money if you don't use it.

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Time is a big factor also. I have done a few different custom mesh grill attachments, but don’t really have the time for trial and error when sensors are involved. Plus, I still need to buy the car first. Lol This is just an avenue to try to feed our fellow Forum users in the meantime while we wait around for all the aftermarket parts to come to market that should be easier to make happen before the others might come to light with fiberglass attached. But we will see.