• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
Bummer, Home Link isn't listed as an option even on the A-Spec Tech Pkg. A bit of a shame as the CivicTouring & Sport Touring comes equipped with this feature.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Bummer, Home Link isn't listed as an option even on the A-Spec Tech Pkg. A bit of a shame as the CivicTouring & Sport Touring comes equipped with this feature.
No garage here.. unless it would help with street Parking

springconvert

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda Element EX AWD
Yeah, but I guess I can just keep using the old opener clipped to the sun visor.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Just a random question, does the 2023 Integra A-Spec Tech Package have that one feature where when the car is turned off the seat auto adjusts itself backwards for an easy driver side exit? I know the steering wheel is manual tilt and telescope and thus will not auto adjust. However, it would be amazing if the power seats still auto ajusted backwards when exiting.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech

ebblue

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra A-Spec w/Tech
I also see that it's got Ambient LED Door Accent AND Ambient LED Cabin Lighting...has there been any pics/videos released of what the Ambient LED Cabin Lighting will look like?

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I also see that it's got Ambient LED Door Accent AND Ambient LED Cabin Lighting...has there been any pics/videos released of what the Ambient LED Cabin Lighting will look like?
I read or heard somewhere it’s just a white light in color.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I was thinking more like replacing the wires and ports.
The 2022 rdx has usb c in the back. And originally the integra did too. Both in video and in Acura documents saying the tech package had 3 usb c’s. Must be a supply thing?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I missed that. Looks like the ambient cabin is all trims. The door accent is tech only.

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
The 2022 rdx has usb c in the back. And originally the integra did too. Both in video and in Acura documents saying the tech package had 3 usb c’s. Must be a supply thing?
Must have been earlier videos/documents then - the videos from youtubers in early april showed USB-A ports in the rear seat. and the specs page https://acuranews.com/en-US/releases/2023-acura-integra-key-features-and-specifications dated March 10 says 3 USB-A and 1 USB-C for the tech package. They could have updated the page after March 10 (the docx was updated May 3) but the cars they showed in late march / early april had USB-A.

Attachments

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
BA34573C-F945-4A5D-BEE5-62AD06B7500F.jpeg
Must have been earlier videos/documents then - the videos from youtubers in early april showed USB-A ports in the rear seat. and the specs page https://acuranews.com/en-US/releases/2023-acura-integra-key-features-and-specifications dated March 10 says 3 USB-A and 1 USB-C for the tech package. They could have updated the page after March 10 (the docx was updated May 3) but the cars they showed in late march / early april had USB-A.
Yep that’s the first video that alerted me to the change. I believe it was the Redline Reviews video on March 10th that had C’s back there. Above is the original spec sheet released on 3/10.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yep that’s the first video that alerted me to the change. I believe it was the Redline Reviews video on March 10th that had C’s back there. Above is the original spec sheet released on 3/10.
Yeah I noticed that in the later auto reviews with Raitis and Doug DeMuro reviews. Disappointed some but never had a vehicle with rear charging before so anything is a plus.